The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
has DC done anything other than MoS? Didn't think Jonah hex or green lantern counted same as Nolan 's trilogy :leon:
if this is popular opinion then y'all are watching the show for the wrong reason. The show is really it's own made up universe where batman villains exist but Wayne is still a boy. If s2 is anything to go by he doesn't need to become batman for the show to be lit, they just need to focus on more villains than gangsters and penguin

where do I shyt on DD and JJ? Was it the part when I laughed at the notion a CW show was said to be catching up to the marvel Netflix shows?
You'll see Friday :youngsabo:

Everything else wasn't really clear.. You organized the paragraphs wrong.

But if I can decipher then yes, that's pretty much what "Gotham" is aiming to achieve... For the show to be lit without batman... But that will only work for maybe 2-3 seasons... The story of Batman comes from Batman... Not the side shows... Even though I enjoy penguins and Riddler. I like Gotham in general... But it won't last.

And I thought you insinuated that the Netflix shows were inferior... In which they are definitely not.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm actually glad you tagged me @Chris Cool bevause it helped me to understand a perspective in this superhero movie stuff.

Jessica Jones is a woman's story... Full of feminists rights, women strength, etc...

I don't care because as a comic book nerd that's not uncommon. I let it ride and glad to do it... But it's not a mans story... JJ on Netflix was geared towards women and rightfully so. They deserve the same treatment just like everyone does. I'm with that group

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You'll see Friday :youngsabo:

Everything else wasn't really clear.. You organized the paragraphs wrong.

But if I can decipher then yes, that's pretty much what "Gotham" is aiming to achieve... For the show to be lit without batman... But that will only work for maybe 2-3 seasons... The story of Batman comes from Batman... Not the side shows... Even though I enjoy penguins and Riddler. I like Gotham in general... But it won't last.

And I thought you insinuated that the Netflix shows were inferior... In which they are definitely not.
:why: but where would you get that from? I even stated the worse marvel Netflix offering (DD s1) was better than legends (which is the best show on CW)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm actually glad you tagged me @Chris Cool bevause it helped me to understand a perspective in this superhero movie stuff.

Jessica Jones is a woman's story... Full of feminists rights, women strength, etc...

I don't care because as a comic book nerd that's not uncommon. I let it ride and glad to do it... But it's not a mans story... JJ on Netflix was geared towards women and rightfully so. They deserve the same treatment just like everyone does. I'm with that group
:francis:that ain't got shyt to do with it.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Watching OG Superman right now.

:sas1:

His first day on the job was catching a helicopter and that crackhead Margot Kidder, trolling a cat burglar on suction cups, took out the flabbiest GTA heist crew on a boat, and saved some abused little girl's kitty from a tree.

Let them nikkas in Superman II be hist first day, and watch how Metropolis ends up like New York in Watchmen. :heh:

But, you don't hear me, tho :sas2:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_o4ciozSM6w1r9pt1so1_500.gif

tumblr_o4ciozSM6w1r9pt1so2_500.gif

:mjlol:

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah

Other than the usual suspects (Heath's Joker, maybe Bane, etc.)

JJ had one of the sickest villains in the movie world. A dude who can control ANYONE... Turned dude into a crackhead to keep tabs on her, raped and killed whoever he wanted, made JJ shoot Luke Cage at point blank with the shotty, etc.

Dude had them going crazy on that show... The police station scene was better than anything in AOU in my opinion.
He was the only thing that JJ really had going for it, IMO. The eponymous character was kind of an annoying c*nt for....the entire season. Everyone else was borderline incompetent. If these brehs stepped into Matt Murdock's world they'd be goddamn food. Those motherfukkers need to grow into their powers, quickly, because brehs like Kingpin or Nobu and the Hand would shyt them out quick fast.