The Official Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Movie Thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yep you real :umad:
Snyder shytting on your whole existence with 2 movies. fail to understand character evolution brehs :banderas:

@Prodigal Syndicate come get this clown

Pretend that MoS didn't end with corny jokes about female soldiers thinking Superman is hot and Supes completely no-selling the loss of life and destruction and the weight of killing Zod because he just walked into the Daily Planet office like :troll: and looked at Lois like :shaq:, brehs.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Pretend that MoS didn't end with corny jokes about female soldiers thinking Superman is hot and Supes completely no-selling the loss of life and destruction and the weight of killing Zod because he just walked into the Daily Planet office like :troll: and looked at Lois like :shaq:, brehs.
yep bc eating shwarmas and tony riding off on the six series with everyone smiling truly reflected how the loss of life affected the avengers. You real mad. Listening to crabs like you is how turds like avengers 2 gets made :umad:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
yep bc eating shwarmas and tony riding off on the six series with everyone smiling truly reflected how the loss of life affected the avengers. You real mad. Listening to crabs like you is how turds like avengers 2 gets made :umad:

Pretty sure I already said I hated that scene too.:russell:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) - IMDb

Not that yall care about any review that isn't rotten tomatoes, but the early showing user reviews are looking good

The best superhero movie of all time (no spoilers)
100.gif

Author: thegamerknightofficial from United States
19 March 2016
A much greater improvement on MOS 5X better.
90.gif

Author: corde1 from Washington State, USA
19 March 2016

The greatest and best movie superhero of the story.
100.gif

Author: joankgfernandes from Brazil
20 March 2016
It is with great honor that I have seen the best movie superhero history, surpassing even The Dark Knight, Christopher Nolan's trilogy
Like poetry. (First 10/10 I have ever given).
100.gif

Author: Setman428 from United States
20 March 2016
*** This review may contain spoilers ***

I am utterly astonished. Watched the U.S. premiere of this movie; it's absolutely one of the best comic movies ever made. Whatever Zack smoked while making this epic masterpiece, I want some

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What the fukk are you even talking about, half of my post is a quotation of Mark Waid's blog post on Man Of Steel. Maybe you would've realized if you weren't too busy acting like an internet tough guy. And all of your talk about first fight and being pushed and training is laughable when he put the beats on Zod in Smallville and largely held his own against two seasoned Kryptonians at the same time.

And that "nonsense" that has been "debunct" is being used as the very basis of the conflict in BvS. So you can continue to pretend those arguments aren't relevant, except the very people who are making this movie are considering those arguments to be incredibly relevant in how to further approach the DCU.

You know what's going to be funny. When people see this movie, it addresses/fixes the third act of MoS controversy, and they gonna be like :blessed: 'They sure shut down those guys complaining' like the very reason that happened isn't because of us complaining, because you were the guys willing to sit through another Snyder/Goyer debacle like that shyt was gonna be all good.

Call another man "your man" and say you have "a thing" with him, brehs.:huhldup:

For the record, I truly don't know what this @MartyMcFly character is talking about. You know me, I wouldn't have "a thing" with a guy who thinks Spectre is a good movie.:whoa:

:deadmanny:

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People keep asking but the review embargo ends today at 3 PM or 4 hours before the Tuesday premiere.

Last edited: