The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the 2 episode premiere :ehh:

No time for a rewatch, so things were trickling back to me as the episodes went along. Might need a refresher on why Kim/Jimmy were going after Howard so hard again. I know the whole sandpaper settlement is the end goal, but if I remember right H & M helped put Kim through school, Chuck was the one who didn't want Jimmy to be a lawyer, and Howard was ready to offer Jimmy a high paying job at the firm :picard:, when Jimmy put a brick through his car :bryan:.

I did recall the couple way back from Season 1. Kim not tolerating any of their bullshyt and bringing out the stick :unimpressed:

Nacho in a bad spot :francis:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
My money is on the Black detective following Jimmy due to that whole De Guzman situation and Jimmy letting the name Lalo "slip".

Speaking of slipping, perhaps Gus was indeed sloppy. However, to his defense, this still is not the Gus we know from BB who was ironclad with every decision he made.

Gus in BCS = 1st 3-peat Jordan
Gus in BB = 2nd 3-peat Jordan

Last edited:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:shaq:

BruisedThreadbareAnkole-size_restricted.gif

She’s easy on the eyes.

:takedat:

NotFrankWhite

Banned
Daps
My money is on the Black detective following Jimmy due to that whole De Guzman situation and Jimmy letting the name Lalo "slip".

Speaking of slipping, perhaps Gus was indeed sloppy. However, to his defense, this still is not the Gus he know from BB who was ironclad with every decision he made.

Gus in BCS = 1st 3-peat Jordan
Gus in BB = 2nd 3-peat Jordan
The Black detective is Tim from Breaking Bad. He puts the battery back in Hanks back after he got shot. Also Tim knows how to find people, he helped Hank track down Walt when him and Jesse were kidnapped by the Tuco.

NotFrankWhite

Banned
Daps
i think the saul intro today indicated saul did eventually get that sand piper money

that house was king worthy, even the panic room
You forgot he was getting 15% percent from Walt and Jesse in cash every cook. When they were working for Gus, he was getting 900k per year. When Walt blew up and made 100 Million his take was crazy. Kim obviously took the sand paper money and dipped on him.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The Black detective is Tim from Breaking Bad. He puts the battery back in Hanks back after he got shot. Also Tim knows how to find people, he helped Hank track down Walt when him and Jesse were kidnapped by the Tuco.
I know who he is. Just couldn't remember his name.

He also let Marie's thieving ass off the hook for taking shyt from all of those open house events

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You forgot he was getting 15% percent from Walt and Jesse in cash every cook. When they were working for Gus, he was getting 900k per year. When Walt blew up and made 100 Million his take was crazy. Kim obviously took the sand paper money and dipped on him.

:ohhh:

My thought was she ends up in prison, but that’s a good theory too. Although, she seems to be ride or die for Jimmy, so I don’t know.

:patrice: