The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

NotFrankWhite

Banned
Daps
Think that has to be one of Hamlins men following Saul and Kim at the end but we shall see. If it ends up being Lalo, I can see him going into the tax office and torturing or killing the couple for info like the travelwire guy. I just have a feeling they'll prolly keep the law and crime sides separated for maybe another episode or two. Don't know how Saul fits into the whole Lalo and Nacho thing from this point. They have to tie it together tho. He was in fear when Walt and Jesse confronted him and I understand with Lalo since he came to Saul place asking the story about the money and Kim told him off. But not sure about Nacho and what issue him and Saul had. Maybe something happens between the two of them later in the season and thats why Saul fears them both. There is a big time gap supposedly from both shows so not like he gonna run into Walt and Jesse soon. If they do introduce them it'll be early when Jesse was messing with I think Crazy Eight or the other guy, can't recall from early BB. But I think we are way earlier than that. Maybe Jesse in high school or slightly before time. Before he had Walt as a teacher. Obvious that Saul doesn't end up knowing Lalo or Nacho fate. Lalo is the one most likely to die which causes Hector to get more angry at Gus especially during BB era. Nacho most prolly uses the vacuum guy. Can't remember if that was Mike or Sauls guy. Saul prolly does something involving him or his dad that could upset him. Won't be surprised if Nacho dad ends up getting killed with how ruthless Gus is.
They in 2004. Jesse is an adult now. Why would Hamlin have someone follow Saul and Kim?? He doesn’t know what they are doing yet.
The kettlemen are alive in the present time. Also why would Lalo even go to them when he is Mexico looking for proof it’s Gus? Salo isn’t a dummy , he going to and fail to get proof Gus was behind the hit.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot he was getting 15% percent from Walt and Jesse in cash every cook. When they were working for Gus, he was getting 900k per year. When Walt blew up and made 100 Million his take was crazy. Kim obviously took the sand paper money and dipped on him.
Naw, he only got the 20 percent for the initial deal for the 38 pounds

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They in 2004. Jesse is an adult now. Why would Hamlin have someone follow Saul and Kim?? He doesn’t know what they are doing yet.
The kettlemen are alive in the present time. Also why would Lalo even go to them when he is Mexico looking for proof it’s Gus? Salo isn’t a dummy , he going to and fail to get proof Gus was behind the hit.
Hamlin isn’t dumb, he already knows about the set up with hookers, bowling ball, and probably knows Saul was there at the country club when he got caught with the fake coke. Remember he made a huge scene

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They told Gus they wanted to catch nacho alive. Gus was banking on Nacho dying in a shootout at the motel, that's why he left him the guns.
The point is it's sloppy for him to even leave a chance that that plan fails, they take nacho alive or he figures Gus is playing him and flips on him. Which the plan ended up failing.

I do not recall them ever saying to Gus they wanted Nacho alive. The 1st time Gus got the phone call, he was told about the hit, the INITIAL PRESUMPTION that Lalo was dead and that Nacho was the traitor behind it. So they were hunting for Nacho. It wasn't ever said they wanted him alive.

The initial plan had it worked without a hitch was for Nacho to safely make it back. Gus had more plans for him, but IMMEDIATELY from the initial phone call Gus new it was a fukk up and had one of his goons to get the details and information and forensics from the Federales. It was THEN the decision was made to set up for Nacho to be killed which Mike implied to let Nacho be because he did everything Gus wanted him to do. The INITIAL PLAN was to bring him back safe, hence the gun and the safe haven. But once Gus believed things got too messy and so much attention, that's when he got Mike to switch the safes and planted the number to Nacho's location so the Salamanca's could kill him. All of that to be distanced or no longer connected to the situation. BUT the learning of Lalo ALIVE changes everything. Not only it got messy, the mission was a total failure so they HAVE to get Nacho before the Salamanca's do.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I do not recall them ever saying to Gus they wanted Nacho alive. The 1st time Gus got the phone call, he was told about the hit, the INITIAL PRESUMPTION that Lalo was dead and that Nacho was the traitor behind it. So they were hunting for Nacho. It wasn't ever said they wanted him alive.

The initial plan had it worked without a hitch was for Nacho to safely make it back. Gus had more plans for him, but IMMEDIATELY from the initial phone call Gus new it was a fukk up and had one of his goons to get the details and information and forensics from the Federales. It was THEN the decision was made to set up for Nacho to be killed which Mike implied to let Nacho be because he did everything Gus wanted him to do. The INITIAL PLAN was to bring him back safe, hence the gun and the safe haven. But once Gus believed things got too messy and so much attention, that's when he got Mike to switch the safes and planted the number to Nacho's location so the Salamanca's could kill him. All of that to be distanced or no longer connected to the situation. BUT the learning of Lalo ALIVE changes everything. Not only it got messy, the mission was a total failure so they HAVE to get Nacho before the Salamanca's do.
This right here.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Interesting that Kim didn't appear to have any belongings in Saul's flashy new crib. in the cold open. I'm assuming she dipped or something happens to her before we get into Breaking Bad territory :leon:

The tequila bottle top falling into the gutter unnoticed was :wow:. That's the thing that started the fukkery snowball rolling downhill

Saul can't even keep his shyt straight - the mention of Lalo's actual name had the prosecutor like :jbhmm:
The full on 'Slippin Jimmy' episode in the golf club when Saul claims Jewish. :mjlol:

The tweaker chick's dominoes foreshadowing the domino effect that started with Jimmy planting the fake coke was genius. :russ:

Jimmy's manipulating the Scumbag Matrix of America with this shyt. :lolbron:

Fring hanging Nacho out to dry gave me a better understanding of why Mike is the way he is with Jesse. There was always the dynamic with his son getting killed on the job too.

I feel like Nacho's gonna get the Hoover Max extraction at some point - they haven't established that link in the show yet. Did Robert Forster pass away right after 'El Camino'?

The little details like the normally meticulous Gus Fring breaking a glass to show how the pressure is getting to him were :ohhh:

Last edited:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
They’re really gonna fukk with Hamlin, huh? I don’t remember dude being a bad person. fukked up. :francis:
Everything went out the window after Jimmy defended Lalo on the Travel Wire murder.

Jimmy’s fully committed to scumbaggery from this point forward.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
rick-james-cold-blooded.gif

Damn Kim... :picard:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps

Exactly, even before Hector knew Nacho was alive, Bolsa said they were gonna locate the "rat" Ignacio Varga and find out who he is working for.

You don't recall it but we're literally telling you what happened :stopitslime: