The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Did anybody make a gif of Lalo's smiley face in the mirror after the fresh shave? Dude has some of the most gif-able expressions ever. :pachaha:
Naw, but found this.
625e0f2e4f524b00194d180e

Lalo low key calling himself very handsome:pachaha:Still can't believe dude shaved that big ass beard without any questions. Must have taken him months to grow.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished.

Phenomenal episodes.

I'll respond to a few posts in a sec.

A bit of trivial: the judge Saul mentions to Kim in the 2nd ep (Papadoumian) is the same judge that issues a temp restraining order against Hank/the DEA so Mike can escape in season 5 of "BB".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So basically Lalo killed that couple he visited at the start and used the man as a body double as he had the same dental work, correct?

They also would be able to confirm he's not dead, so a lose end either way.

Dental wasn't the same but the cartel owns the police so any "official" paper work can say whatever they want.

He needed a guy that looked somewhat similar so when Gus sees the pictures, he thinks it's him.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished watching the 2 episode premiere :ehh:

No time for a rewatch, so things were trickling back to me as the episodes went along. Might need a refresher on why Kim/Jimmy were going after Howard so hard again. I know the whole sandpaper settlement is the end goal, but if I remember right H & M helped put Kim through school, Chuck was the one who didn't want Jimmy to be a lawyer, and Howard was ready to offer Jimmy a high paying job at the firm :picard:, when Jimmy put a brick through his car :bryan:.

I did recall the couple way back from Season 1. Kim not tolerating any of their bullshyt and bringing out the stick :unimpressed:

Nacho in a bad spot :francis:

I broke down why Kim is going so hard against Howard in the season 5 thread:

Official Better Call Saul Season 5 Thread

Fred.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically Lalo killed that couple he visited at the start and used the man as a body double as he had the same dental work, correct?

They also would be able to confirm he's not dead, so a lose end either way.
No, the guy who shaved dropped him off at the smugglers

Remember that guy who lalo kept bullying at his house? I think he used him and burned his face

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps