The Official "Better Call Saul" Season 6 Thread (Final Season)

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Just finished.

Phenomenal episodes.

I'll respond to a few posts in a sec.

A bit of trivial: the judge Saul mentions to Kim in the 2nd ep (Papadoumian) is the same judge that issues a temp restraining order against Hank/the DEA so Mike can escape in season 5 of "BB".

Fred.
Hex has FINALLY entered the building

just-arrived-entrance.gif

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
No, the guy who shaved dropped him off at the smugglers

Remember that guy who lalo kept bullying at his house? I think he used him and burned his face
you aint see him grab the scissors n take one of the blades to use as a knife? He def killed that lady and the man.

Why you think he had a body double shave his face to a goatee like his?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That would make alot of sense, esp since i heard they dont start off with a b/w scene this season. Maybe thats where we find out what happened to kim, maybe she was the first to order the super hover max and thats why she isnt spoken about in BB. And like you said we only know what hes doing in BB when Walt and Jessie are around. I cant wait for monday.

After rewatching the scene, I don't think Kim ordered the super hover max. Pretty sure she's either dead or in jail by time BB starts.

Kim obviously took the sand paper money and dipped on him.

Based on the first scene of the premiere at Saul's mansion, pretty safe to say she didn't take the money and disappear.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Dental wasn't the same but the cartel owns the police so any "official" paper work can say whatever they want.

He needed a guy that looked somewhat similar so when Gus sees the pictures, he thinks it's him.

Fred.
He asked Mateo's wife if he had been going to the dentist. She graciously replies about how he has had his teeth fixed.

There is an implication of falsifying records in a very convincing fashion.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He asked Mateo's wife if he had been going to the dentist. She graciously replies about how he has had his teeth fixed.

There is an implication of falsifying records in a very convincing fashion.

I also took that to mean if his teeth were still severely fukked up then the paper work wouldn't matter because a glance would reveal it obviously wasn't Lalo.

Fred.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Not even close. Mike is a worker. He never had the makings of a varsity athlete.
Mike's really smart. Gus wouldn't have just brought him on the team if he was nothing but hustle. Gus admires Mike's principles first, but also his intelligence.

Mike is definitely a worker, but he's a really smart one, and he's not just muscle. Mike's intuition and ability to outsmart people is high up there

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
We already know the writing and acting on BCS is top notch, but whomever is in charge of cinematography was on their A game. Some of the camera shots have been :whew::ohlawd:
Yes!!! The fukking cinematography for real on every season of everything in the BrBa Universe gets better with every season.

Every god damn shot on this show is eye candy. It's absurd. Breaking Bad's cinematography got really fukking great by the end, but especially these past few Better Call Saul seasons have been insane.

The cinematography is very self indulgent with it right now, but it's so stylized and dope that it's not off-putting. They're definitely stunting and doing a victory lap on some :sas1:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Kim is definitely losing her license, when slippin Jimmy Saul is unsure about screwing with the sand piper case you know wexler is going too far
For some reason I think she's gonna take it like a champ if she gets disbarred or something.

She's such a G that I can see her owning her dark side and chalking it up to being a consequence of the game

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Mike the smartest person on the show..Walt still a fukkboy
Kinda like the Slim Charles of Albuquerque.

Hitta' who ended up doing business with the Greeks. Difference is, Slim didn't run into a "Walt/Heisenberg".

Come to think of it, if I didn't have to come up with a character from The Wire who could have morphed into a Heisenberg-type, it would be ……...

Last edited: