The Official "BroScienceLife" Appreciation Thread

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dude's videos are legit funny and have truth behind them.

I had just got through watching the half reppin one a couple of days ago and that same day I over heard this one guy tell his boy about how most comp bodybuilders go down half way when lifting and thats how they get "super stacked". lol

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
do you do crossfit?...

don't lie to me...

do you even lift?

:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"you're lifting on the moon bro, there's no gravity there"
:mjlol:

not really...once you put a lot of weight on there the counter-weights are null and void.....

i assume the bar weighs 20lbs and go from there

i like it because i can go heavy with-out a spotter...anybody that lifts knows sometimes there isnt a legit spotter to be found...

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
not really...once you put a lot of weight on there the counter-weights are null and void.....

i assume the bar weighs 20lbs and go from there

i like it because i can go heavy with-out a spotter...anybody that lifts knows sometimes there isnt a legit spotter to be found...
that quote was from the video..that broscience dude.

I personally don't use the smith machine. But it doesn't matter to me what someone else does.

I don't use a spotter, I usually go to a gym on my own. You don't need to go to fail to get a good workout and make gains.

I find a lot of ppl I talk to that use the smith machine like it cuz it "looks" like they can do more weight. but bring em to the bench and its not the same.
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying thats what you do, we all have our own workouts and whats best for ourselves, I just don't use it.

:manny:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Unless you old and/or ricketty I would stay away from the smiths machine.

I never have a spot and I rarely go to failure so I don't use the Smith machine.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
that quote was from the video..that broscience dude.

I personally don't use the smith machine. But it doesn't matter to me what someone else does.

I don't use a spotter, I usually go to a gym on my own. You don't need to go to fail to get a good workout and make gains.

I find a lot of ppl I talk to that use the smith machine like it cuz it "looks" like they can do more weight. but bring em to the bench and its not the same.
don't get me wrong, I'm not saying thats what you do, we all have our own workouts and whats best for ourselves, I just don't use it.

:manny:

This shyt is irrelevant to just about everyone that goes to gym.

The smith machine serves a very valid purpose and it won't stop you from making gains, being fit, or gaining strength

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless you old and/or ricketty I would stay away from the smiths machine.

I never have a spot and I rarely go to failure so I don't use the Smith machine.

breh you not gonna get anywhere simply doing 3 sets of 10...you gotta push yourself...if you not going until you cant anymore....whats the point?

thats the appeal to me for the smith machine....i can go heavy and not worry about a spot...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
breh you not gonna get anywhere simply doing 3 sets of 10...you gotta push yourself...if you not going until you cant anymore....whats the point?

thats the appeal to me for the smith machine....i can go heavy and not worry about a spot...
Breh you don't need to go to failure. A 5x5 or 3x10 where the last set you might have to call it a day at 8 reps is better than using the smiths.