Daps
As long as he gets us to Victor W. I’m extra rooting for Jabari now :yeshrug:

Me watching Jabari drop to 2, to watching the 2nd pick

richard-sherman.gif

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know about ‘bust’ but these analytics baby analysts continue to ignore that it’s a guard and wing league. You can be as skilled as you wanna be, you still ain’t more skilled than a guard, so we not running stuff through you. So they gonna pidgeon hole you to get your ass under the basket and grab some boards…and oh yea stand at the 3 point line and hit 3s *when I pass it to you*

So if you’re not good enough to be a primary guy—the list starts and stops with KAT, Embiid, Jokic, AD—-literally the elite of elite players, then you’re relegated to play the background.

Folk should go watch Kevon Looney’s HS tape. Dude has skills. But in todays game no one cares go get your ass in the post.

Looney lost his athleticism with surgery on both hips. So his playstyle is about survival

Braman

Superstar
Daps
As long as he gets us to Victor W. I’m extra rooting for Jabari now :yeshrug:

Me watching Jabari drop to 2, to watching the 2nd pick

richard-sherman.gif
As soon as Orlando picked Paolo I knew OKC was still taking Chet. These GMs don’t know shyt they can’t color outside the lines

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don’t know about ‘bust’ but these analytics baby analysts continue to ignore that it’s a guard and wing league. You can be as skilled as you wanna be, you still ain’t more skilled than a guard, so we not running stuff through you. So they gonna pidgeon hole you to get your ass under the basket and grab some boards…and oh yea stand at the 3 point line and hit 3s *when I pass it to you*

So if you’re not good enough to be a primary guy—the list starts and stops with KAT, Embiid, Jokic, AD—-literally the elite of elite players, then you’re relegated to play the background.

Folk should go watch Kevon Looney’s HS tape. Dude has skills. But in todays game no one cares go get your ass in the post.
HS don't count when shooting over dudes that are 5'10 and weigh 135lbs

Braman

Superstar
Daps
HS don't count when shooting over dudes that are 5'10 and weigh 135lbs
Nah the point is watch him handle and pass. Va how he plays now. The league pidgeon holes bigs, most aren’t showcasing all those ‘guard skills’. Thon maker another example

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I
Nah the point is watch him handle and pass. Va how he plays now. The league pidgeon holes bigs, most aren’t showcasing all those ‘guard skills’. Thon maker another example
Thon maker never played one minute of top tier basketball before playing pro, why are comparing chet to random dudes. Chet has thr ability to playmake thats not even his top quaility. He will be used similary to how cavs use mobley. Push on the break attack when he has a big whos slow on him, high low passing etc.

As far as this thread, not much reason given on why he will be, i have no reason to entertain this silly shyt lok