Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There was a time I thought dude in the video (I'm not gonna give him the courtesy of saying his name) was just an old guy that reviewed guns and showed them off.

He's one of "them". You can say I got my wake up call. I won't click any of his videos and I told YouTube not to recommend them to me. Plenty of other youtubers, black ones also that talk and review guns.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
There was a time I thought dude in the video (I'm not gonna give him the courtesy of saying his name) was just an old guy that reviewed guns and showed them off.

He's one of "them". You can say I got my wake up call. I won't click any of his videos and I told YouTube not to recommend them to me. Plenty of other youtubers, black ones also that talk and review guns.

I'm not surprised but what was the thing that really turned off of him?

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Huge run on guns and ammo right now. Hard to find anything in stock online. Some of the sites that have inventory are saying it will take up to 10 days before your order ships. People are panic-buying like crazy.

Watch out for stores and sites that are price gouging too.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I thought the same. I don't subscribe to dude. I do support and listen to black YouTubers too and linked them in the thread. Its some shyt out there that I need to educate myself on or cop that folk ain't up on

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

Really? What he'd say. I used to watch his shyt.

fukking white people..

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not surprised but what was the thing that really turned off of him?

I was researching a gun I was going to buy and one of his videos popped up. Maybe it's because I skip through videos and dont listen to the

"Hey guys! It's xXxX, like and subscribe....check out the sponsors..yadda yadda yadda"

Pretty sure his video started out with him shooting from the jump. After he cleaned out a couple of magazines he started talking and he said some shyt that I don't subscribe to. Then made a few dogwhistle comments.

I turned the shyt off immediately.

I like my videos to the point, not a lot of extra talking and shyt. When you start to share your politics, views, beliefs, etc you alienate people.

If I want a podcast or gossip, talk show then I'll watch those videos. But if I'm watching a review of a product, I just need to see the product, how it works, the breakdown, etc.

I've seen dude shoot before but I've never given him my full attention, usually just skip through, mute when applicable, etc. Maybe dude always sneaks in or blatantly says some slick shyt.

Either way I'm not with it.

I thought the same. I don't subscribe to dude. I do support and listen to black YouTubers too and linked them in the thread. Its some shyt out there that I need to educate myself on or cop that folk ain't up on

I feel you. I'm just putting it out there, I'm not going to go all "boycott this man!" And make a big fuss about it, I'm just going to put it out there so if any black people continue watch his videos and him say hear some shyt that they were warned. I was taken aback when I heard dude running his mouth off. But it is what it is.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unless you tell me what he actually said ill still watch him. He has the best reviews on pistols on the net.

I respect it. I'm not going to put dude on blast. I'm not going to ask or tell anyone not to watch. I'm just telling the brehs to be aware, so when theare casually watching his shyt and all of a sudden he says something slick you aren't caught off guard.

I'm not going to pretend he said the n word or anything. But he said a few things and enough things that I made a decision to not give him my clicks.

When he talks about the guns, and shoots, I had no problem with that shyt. It was all that extra talking, I don't know call it being personable or sharing his personality or whatever that ruined it for me. He said what he said, he believes what he believes, feels how he feels and it is what it is.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I respect it. I'm not going to put dude on blast. I'm not going to ask or tell anyone not to watch. I'm just telling the brehs to be aware, so when theare casually watching his shyt and all of a sudden he says something slick you aren't caught off guard.

I'm not going to pretend he said the n word or anything. But he said a few things and enough things that I made a decision to not give him my clicks.

When he talks about the guns, and shoots, I had no problem with that shyt. It was all that extra talking, I don't know call it being personable or sharing his personality or whatever that ruined it for me. He said what he said, he believes what he believes, feels how he feels and it is what it is.
I'm not dissing you, its just I hate not knowing what a person said and acting on 2nd hand info.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Huge run on guns and ammo right now. Hard to find anything in stock online. Some of the sites that have inventory are saying it will take up to 10 days before your order ships. People are panic-buying like crazy.

Watch out for stores and sites that are price gouging too.

Yeah I been looking to get something but not finding the one I want. Would like a Glock 17 or even a 19 but not finding it anywhere. You guys got any recommendations and price range? Some places I've seen got them sold out but looks like around $500 to 600 for those type and similar.

I copped a bazooka
:mjlol:

Can't imagine the cost of bullets.

Daps
Yeah I been looking to get something but not finding the one I want. Would like a Glock 17 or even a 19 but not finding it anywhere. You guys got any recommendations and price range? Some places I've seen got them sold out but looks like around $500 to 600 for those type and similar.

:mjlol:

Can't imagine the cost of bullets.
This is standard price for a new Glock.