Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I got bored in the rain today and I like buying random impractical shyt I don't need....
IMG-20200213-172140.jpg

That cmmg banshee is next :mjgrin:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
these things are only good for keeping the youngest of younguns out, if that's what the breh Ren is looking for then it'll be good but these things are useless for keeping a teenager out - even worse, some will keep you out when you need your gun the most lol.

Those cases are flimsy as fukk. I literally have briefcases more secure, less compromisable than those.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

APPEARS IN LEGAL & LEGISLATION
California: Legislature to Consider Banning Lead Ammo at Shooting Ranges
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020

remote.axd

View Related Articles

Friday, February 21, was the bill introduction deadline in the California legislature. We anticipate the legislature will make another aggressive push at our Second Amendment Rights and hunting heritage in the Golden State. At this time, the full picture of what we can expect from the introduced bills is not clear because of placeholder/spot bills that are common ahead of the deadline. Your NRA will continue to keep you updated as the bills evolve, however, gun owners should be aware of two incredibly dangerous bills that were introduced.

AB 3071, sponsored by Assembly Member Kevin Mullin (D-22), prohibits the use of ammunition that has not been certified as lead free at sport shooting ranges and indoor ranges. It also prohibits shooting ranges from selling or giving away ammunition that has not been certified as lead free and requires signage that lead ammunition is prohibited for use at the facilities.

AB 3058, sponsored by Assembly Member Kansen Chu (D-25), is another attempt at expanding firearm vehicle storage requirements, similar to what he proposed in 2019 with AB 688. This legislation, expands the restrictions on firearms inside an unattended vehicle to require that any firearm be secured: (1) By locking the firearm in the vehicle’s trunk and securing the firearm to the vehicle using a cable or chain and lock; (2) By locking the firearm in a locked container that is affixed to the vehicle by a cable or chain and lock in the trunk or elsewhere in the vehicle’s interior that is not in plain view.; (3) By locking the firearm in a locked container that is permanently affixed to the trunk or elsewhere in the vehicle’s interior that is not in plain view.; (4) By locking the firearm in a locked toolbox or utility box that is affixed to the vehicle.

Continue to check your inbox and the California Stand and Fight web page for updates on issues impacting your Second Amendment rights and hunting heritage in California.

@Stir Fry

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
these things are only good for keeping the youngest of younguns out, if that's what the breh Ren is looking for then it'll be good but these things are useless for keeping a teenager out - even worse, some will keep you out when you need your gun the most lol.

Yeah, I actually just threw my old one in the trash tonight. The batteries go dead almost every month it seemed.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

APPEARS IN LEGAL & LEGISLATION
California: Legislature to Consider Banning Lead Ammo at Shooting Ranges
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2020

remote.axd

View Related Articles

Friday, February 21, was the bill introduction deadline in the California legislature. We anticipate the legislature will make another aggressive push at our Second Amendment Rights and hunting heritage in the Golden State. At this time, the full picture of what we can expect from the introduced bills is not clear because of placeholder/spot bills that are common ahead of the deadline. Your NRA will continue to keep you updated as the bills evolve, however, gun owners should be aware of two incredibly dangerous bills that were introduced.

AB 3071, sponsored by Assembly Member Kevin Mullin (D-22), prohibits the use of ammunition that has not been certified as lead free at sport shooting ranges and indoor ranges. It also prohibits shooting ranges from selling or giving away ammunition that has not been certified as lead free and requires signage that lead ammunition is prohibited for use at the facilities.

AB 3058, sponsored by Assembly Member Kansen Chu (D-25), is another attempt at expanding firearm vehicle storage requirements, similar to what he proposed in 2019 with AB 688. This legislation, expands the restrictions on firearms inside an unattended vehicle to require that any firearm be secured: (1) By locking the firearm in the vehicle’s trunk and securing the firearm to the vehicle using a cable or chain and lock; (2) By locking the firearm in a locked container that is affixed to the vehicle by a cable or chain and lock in the trunk or elsewhere in the vehicle’s interior that is not in plain view.; (3) By locking the firearm in a locked container that is permanently affixed to the trunk or elsewhere in the vehicle’s interior that is not in plain view.; (4) By locking the firearm in a locked toolbox or utility box that is affixed to the vehicle.

Continue to check your inbox and the California Stand and Fight web page for updates on issues impacting your Second Amendment rights and hunting heritage in California.

@Stir Fry

After they passed that shyt with background checks on ammo, I pretty much gave up on shooting. Haven't been out in a number of years now :mjcry:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I remember reading about Cody Wilson/Defense Distributed years ago. shyt is crazy.

BTW, Cody Wilson also founded Hatreon, a crowdfunding site largely for hardcore white supremacists who were rejected/expelled by other platforms. He not only has a history of :mjpls:, but :sitdown: as well.

I had no idea about this?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
No. I was living in Colorado and saw them alot at the range. Allegedly, it was a lot of white boys in black trench coats showing off their sound suppressed weapons, bump stocks and switches for glocks

Only reason I would get a suppressor would be to reduce recoil and protect my hearing:sas2:

Switches?? You mean like fully auto switches?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree but it errs on the side of getting the gun out in a hurry.

My lady and my kids know exactly where a couple guns are, just in case they need to use them. They know how to load them and shoot them.

I'm not at all concerned about unauthorized access or people playing with my guns or accidently shooting themselves. The only reason I have safes and locks are in case someone where to break in and steal them. If they can steal my case or safe and actually get my gun I feel I wasted my money/time/effort.