Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
white boys have been building guns for a minute, costs a lot of money though. I built an AR a couple of years ago and I had to beg a white boy I knew yo use a vice to properly stake a castle nut
Yup and I believe we (blacks) also need to build guns and ammo. I say this because as much I support the second amendment, I know when the Constitution said "we the people" it did not mean all people especially when black people were considered 3/5th of a human being and considered chattel. The constitution has been amended to serve the purpose of the governing society and there will be a time when the rights to bear arms will be taken away so in preparation you need an alternative plan to build and secure weapons and train to protect yourselves and your family. Allegedly :sas1:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
No. I was living in Colorado and saw them alot at the range. Allegedly, it was a lot of white boys in black trench coats showing off their sound suppressed weapons, bump stocks and switches for glocks

Only reason I would get a suppressor would be to reduce recoil and protect my hearing:sas2:

Silencer on a 45 makes it recoil like a 22:sas2:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
well built silencers do reduce recoil my breh... for the same reason that any added weight like an underbarrel match weight or even a regular ass brake does too
but you said your .45 acp claps like a .22 lr. really breh?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
but you said your .45 acp claps like a .22 lr. really breh?
i didn't say that and i wouldn't go that far but it's certainly possible to make a big ass gun feel like a 22. this big bytch feels like my browning buckmark with the weight on it, i just kind of lazily aim downrange and tear the shyt out of the bullseye with no recoil at all. :ahh:

usPkIQL.jpg

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South

Next level shyt. Yall playing checkers

I remember reading about Cody Wilson/Defense Distributed years ago. shyt is crazy.

BTW, Cody Wilson also founded Hatreon, a crowdfunding site largely for hardcore white supremacists who were rejected/expelled by other platforms. He not only has a history of :mjpls:, but :sitdown: as well.