for crackas to know who got guns.
naw......we dont need that.
butl3Ty.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

BBG

Superstar
Daps
@RiGGA :gucci:

nikka, aren't you in the heart of Chicago???

You can legally cop those shyts?

Yes 2x.

A Draco is classified as a pistol because it doesn't have a stock attached to it and can be reasonably shot with one hand.

A KS-12 (you may know it as the S12K :mjlit:) is just a shotgun built from the notorious AK-47 platform, but a shotgun nonetheless. Pistols and shotguns are perfectly legal to own given you have proper identification. Although even then they want to tell you you can't have more than 10 shots in a magazine, can't buy a stock for the Draco, can't buy a grip, etc.

However all of my licensing is in order so I need not worry about laws for the common man:mjpls:

shyt I need a long range gun, just like the other people in the world that need a long range gun lol.

You can't think of any defensive situation where you need a sniper rifle....wow that's sad:francis:

You can turn your long range rifle in to a short to medium range rifle, by adding 45 degree back up sights and zero your sights at 25 yards, while still having your scope on the rifle. You just turned you long range rifle into a cqb.

RS-1.jpg
Yeah yeah I play PUBG too I know wtf a canted sight is lmao doesn't mean a civilian would need a long range rifle. In fact you didn't even post a scenario where you would need one you just pretty much said "hey in theory it could work in close range too"

That does nothing to explain why your first-world ass needs a sniper rifle :dahell:

467640de-5afd-4c40-b071-40411dab45f7_screenshot.jpg

"Give me the mfing gun Trey" :mjlol:
Wrong movie champ. RIP John Witherspoon

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Anybody got a silencer?

Because I do on my 45:sas2:
No. I was living in Colorado and saw them alot at the range. Allegedly, it was a lot of white boys in black trench coats showing off their sound suppressed weapons, bump stocks and switches for glocks

Only reason I would get a suppressor would be to reduce recoil and protect my hearing:sas2:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
So I was wrong brehs, A KS-12 is illegal as fukk in cook county, and so they cancelled my order

:mjcry:

Still getting the young Draco, just gotta find a shotgun I like now.