The Official COLI Top 10 NBA Players GOAT List

Would you like to see a continuation of this series until the top 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
10. Kobe Bryant
9. Tim Duncan
8. Shaquille O'Neal

7. Larry Bird
6. Bill Russell
5. Wilt Chamberlain
4. Magic Johnson

3. LeBron James
2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
1. Michael Jordan

maxresdefault.jpg

Over the last few weeks we've not only sorted out a top 10 player list but then we have had polls by process of elimination to determine an order from the 10th best player all the way down to the GOAT.

Want to thank everyone who participated in both the polls and discussion.

The purpose of this thread is not just to put the list down, but to ask whether you guys want to a bigger list determined, maybe going up to the top 50 or so. One or two of you expressed interest in the comments, so I thought I'd put it up to a poll to see how y'all feel about this series.

Simple yes/no voting, and whichever option has more votes I will follow course with. If we do have an extension of this series, I'm very open to ideas as to how we will proceed with vote taking. I realise my method isn't perfect (no method is), so I'm willing to take other ideas on board.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never understood why Moses Malone never seems to make these discussions. He's ahead of Hakeem in my opinion.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Never understood why Moses Malone never seems to make these discussions. He's ahead of Hakeem in my opinion.

Moses was an option in the preliminary rounds to determine the top 10 but he came up short

He's definitely a contender and would probably make top 20 if we extend

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
Alright y'all gonna extend the poll one more day since we don't really have enough votes.