Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I honestly never got the love for Jim Lee's art
JUqXqar.gif

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't own that shyt. It was all work for hire.

Yeah, I highly doubt he's getting a dime for that. They are making money off his name and work but that's the way the industry goes.

he can't draw ankles for shyt but he got better with age.
Most of the "hot" artists of the early 90s were shyt when it came to feet in general. :russ: They would either obscure the feet or draw them super sharp like they had blades for feet.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah, I highly doubt he's getting a dime for that. They are making money off his name and work but that's the way the industry goes.

Most of the "hot" artists of the early 90s were shyt when it came to feet in general. :russ: They would either obscure the feet or draw them super sharp like they had blades for feet.
yup!
:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

2011-07-08.jpg

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to my knowledge, she was exceptionally smart and built her own bootleg iron man costume and tony noticed...no mention of anything else...yet anyway...:manny:

One of the dumb things about Riri is that she didn't need to exist. Bendis just wanted to wank himself off by being the characters creator. Rhodey already had a niece that was showed to be a genius that could have become the new Iron Man or War Machine.

And has anybody else noticed how Rhodey's death ultimately meant nothing. Characters aren't still talking about it or showing long term affects from his passing.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One of the dumb things about Riri is that she didn't need to exist. Bendis just wanted to wank himself off by being the characters creator. Rhodey already had a niece that was showed to be a genius that could have become the new Iron Man or War Machine.

And has anybody else noticed how Rhodey's death ultimately meant nothing. Characters aren't still talking about it or showing long term affects from his passing.
Black people in comics are replaceable by other black people.