Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
26169501_10101540196067242_415158238813953937_n.jpg

:whoo:Kid going to have Bruce all
giphy.gif

ouch

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Im kinda interested to see where they're going with that.

Charles Xavier in the body of a killer.

:patrice: I don't think that's Chuck, though. Prolly a manifestation of Shadow King's obsession of having charles around to fight, since he really doesn't have any other psionic equals.

X got black dialog boxes, you know that motherfukker's not really Chuck.:russ:

:deadrose: @ Damien referring to future Tim Drake's bytch-ass as Batdrake.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
RISE OF THE BLACK PANTHER #1 - It's okay.:ld: Not a fan of the diary narration, since it takes away from the immersion. Also this particular story seems like all setup, but they dont establish a story for the series. It's more of a history lesson.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
X got black dialog boxes, you know that motherfukker's not really Chuck.:russ:

:deadrose: @ Damien referring to future Tim Drake's bytch-ass as Batdrake.

Yeah the whole scenario is weird. I bet this Charles is just something the shadow king made to amuse himself and overtime the real personality comes out.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Anybody reading Black Lighting? I'm enjoying it so far
I am enjoying it as well, Im switching over to DC because Marvel is ruing Black Panther and im tired of waiting for the other black heros there to get better.

Is it an origin story?

Its not an origin story but im new to DC and Im not lost, seems like a good jumpimg on point.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I am enjoying it as well, Im switching over to DC because Marvel is ruing Black Panther and im tired of waiting for the other black heros there to get better.

Its not an origin story but im new to DC and Im not lost, seems like a good jumpimg on point.
I got off the Marvel comics ride. Reading Transformers now. Batman and The Signal is good too.

Lhark

All Star
Daps

I keep hearing that about BP and it makes me sad. I bought the first 3 vol.s off Comixology based on the pure hype and praise it was getting, but after I bought them I started hearing about Coates was doing him wrong. I guess i'll find out when I finally read his run.

As far as the big 2 I've been enjoying more Marvel lately, Im really enjoying the Falcon rn. I was reading Luke Cage but it bored the hell out of me and it's canceled anyways so :francis:

Since you're switching to DC you should check out The Wildstorm: Michael Cray

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

explain