Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Well, in defense of Frank, he already killed New Vulture, Jack O'Lantern & Jester, tried to put a bullet in Osborne's head, stole Tony's armor a couple of times, fought Wolverine, Thor, Widow a couple of times, used Pym particles to grow to full size inside someone's head...

A normal day at the office.

he also tanked the penance stare through sheer bullshyt. frank has been running on plot armor stronger than batman for a hot minute

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
and thats why its time for these muthafukkas to take the baby gloves off with this guy.
this fukkin guy done did more dirt SERIOUS "you aint coming back to this life" dirt than what like 70% of these bad guys done did.
and theyre still on this, "cmon Frank." "Come with us Fraaaaaaank." "You gotta stop this Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaank!"
:deadmanny:
this character and the way he manuevers in this universe dont even make sense no more.
Guns and some CQC shyt? really?
:beli:

the last issue with Luke Cage and Iron Fist just had me like
:martin:

and mind you, he went head on with Carol Danvers and Iron Man some issues prior.
:pachaha:

i just read issue #3 and I see what you mean. They went full fledged MAX Castle with this. That Castle doesn't work in this 616. And it used to be Frank always had a purpose with his kills, and he could show restraint if needed.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i just read issue #3 and I see what you mean. They went full fledged MAX Castle with this. That Castle doesn't work in this 616. And it used to be Frank always had a purpose with his kills, and he could show restraint if needed.
Hes good when hes fighting your Jigsaws and Baracudas or Crossbones and shyt.
Out here knuckling up with Captain Marvel.
:beli:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I took some time this past week to catch up with a lot of the DC comics I've missed over the past year since I stopped reading and I'm disappointed

Dark Nights was some bullshyt. Most of those alternative versions of Batman were a joke and didn't even make sense :mjlol:

I haven't really fw DC since they tried to back track on the New 52 and did Rebirth :francis:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That is the dumbest fukking thing I have read in a comic book in years.
b5zGlx0.jpg
she's a fukking Kree now?