Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I hate movie Shuri in the 616, being that she was never that character. I don't have a problem with her being her own hero, with own identity, but it shouldn't be that MCU Shuri. It should be Hudlin or at least current-Shuri growing.

The writer is the same person who wrote world of wakanda two years ago and wakanda forever a few months back. Both those books were poorly written and lazy. Both were shameless cash grabs that aimed to minimize expenses with amateur writing talent, cheap interior art, and only spending money on the cover art to snatch those who do judge a book by it's cover. Both those books crashed and burned after decent opening sales.

Damn shame they're pulling the same moves with Shuri.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
The writer is the same person who wrote world of wakanda two years ago and wakanda forever a few months back. Both those books were poorly written and lazy. Both were shameless cash grabs that aimed to minimize expenses with amateur writing talent, cheap interior art, and only spending money on the cover art to snatch those who do judge a book by it's cover. Both those books crashed and burned after decent opening sales.

Sheesh. I didn't even browse it, but I knew from the premise that I was gonna pass.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So glad that Doc Strange arc is over.
Not cause it was wack or no shyt like that cause that shyt was fresh.
But goddamn them fukked up ass letters in the narration boxes was killin mine eyes yute!!!
:mindblown:

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

She didn't write World of Wakanda that was Roxanne Gay.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I just read the latest Skyward issue. I don't know if I'm going to stick with this. The ending of #5 annoyed me and the letter from the writer in #6 kinda soured the book for me.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
went to the Fayetteville comicon today - got a good deal on journey into mystery 112 , thor vs hulk

lots of good artists as well picked up some art from some local artists.
good to see sisters getting in the game as well.

I forgot to bring my Blue devil # 1 there to get paris cullen to sign it, breh been in the art game about 30 plus years.
hopefully i can catch him in the future

I was there more for my horror fix today _ I got Tony Todd, Tom Savini and Warrington gillette to sign my Fangoria # 1

This one gets bigger and bigger each year, its going to be huge in a few years.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I just read the latest Skyward issue. I don't know if I'm going to stick with this. The ending of #5 annoyed me and the letter from the writer in #6 kinda soured the book for me.

I’ve seen this trade in Books A Million ALOT n never picked it up until I saw your post. It was pretty good. Interesting premise, art was a perfect match.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

"
OgevBzt.png
so what if they're boo'ing Carol! The fans are giving us a reaction, and that's all that matters! It's not supposed to be good!"