Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
He didnt have much regret after getting his mind back but forget Cyclops. Hes nothing. There are NEW CONNECTIONS being forged today

1RzyiS.jpg

1R811b.jpg

That post nut clarity :ohhh:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back in the 1980's DC Comics did a bunch of drug awareness comic books featuring The Teen Titans, they were in conjunction with different advertisers and First Lady Nancy Reagan's "Say No To Drugs" campaign. At the time there was an issue with the usage of Robin in certain things so they replaced Robin with a new character called The Protector who'se sole mission in life was to keep kids off drugs:

DyLi8YkXQAEW_s0.jpg

So fast forward to this week's Heroes in Crisis #5 where we get a look at The Protector's counseling sessions at Haven:
DyLjBBZXgAAeZhj.jpg

Tom King is a motherfukker:heh:
I was wondering if he was created by King or he was super obscure lol

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Michael Avon Oeming Doing a dikk Tracy Comic

rqdxsaN.jpg

Michael Avon Oeming is writing and drawing a new dikk Tracy title for IDW Publishing beginning this April. Titled dikk Tracy Forever, this four-issue series brings the crime noir cartoonist to a character he has wanted to work on - and almost worked on over a decade ago - for the first time.

"Michael Avon Oeming's award-winning work in crime comics makes him the perfect creator to tackle one of the greatest crime-busters of all time,” says IDW Group Editor Denton Tipton. "I promise you'll never see dikk Tracy the same after reading this series… and I mean that in a good way, wisenheimer!"

Details on dikk Tracy Forever's plot are sparse, but the publisher frames this series as a proverbial Sisyphus, "pushing the law boulder up the hill as he struggles for reason and order in a world with none."

https://www.newsarama.com/43621-mike-oeming-finally-gets-his-dikk-tracy-title.html

Oeming is a great pick to do a Tracy book.
That looks great. Definitely gonna check it out.

Reminds me that I miss Darwynn Cooke:mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Back in the 1980's DC Comics did a bunch of drug awareness comic books featuring The Teen Titans, they were in conjunction with different advertisers and First Lady Nancy Reagan's "Say No To Drugs" campaign. At the time there was an issue with the usage of Robin in certain things so they replaced Robin with a new character called The Protector who'se sole mission in life was to keep kids off drugs:

DyLi8YkXQAEW_s0.jpg

So fast forward to this week's Heroes in Crisis #5 where we get a look at The Protector's counseling sessions at Haven:
DyLjBBZXgAAeZhj.jpg

Tom King is a motherfukker:heh:

On the low the 2000's Guardians of the galaxy did the "Real World" panels first and it was actually a key reason the book was so popular. With that said King is killing it. I haven't seen a guy with this kind of potential since Hickman. I hope Bendis doesn't get shook and run him out too.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
On the low the 2000's Guardians of the galaxy did the "Real World" panels first and it was actually a key reason the book was so popular. With that said King is killing it. I haven't seen a guy with this kind of potential since Hickman. I hope Bendis doesn't get shook and run him out too.
Is that what happened w/ hickman?... :patrice:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was that Bishop was sleeping with??? :wtf: Wait they forgave bishop after all the shyt he did???:mindblown:
Come on sir your not really a x-men if you never try to kill your teammates or commit some act of mass murder for the greater good I think most of big name that been x-men have done some off the wall shyt . also that was jean grey bishop had sex with.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
These muthafukklets gonna have to leave my son Alex Wilder alone.
He made a mistake.
Let it go!
:birdman: