Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Malekith isn't an event tier villain. War of the realms is an event that's bigger than it should be

It honestly should just be a crossover between Thor and Avengers
I liked the first issue and the art hopefully it remains entertaining through out. I’ve always liked Aaron’s Thor run even though I’ve only read a couple of arcs. It’s tieing into some of favorite books right now (Venom) in a interesting way.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just got finishing reading Major X, So Cable got a Negro Son:mjgrin: from alternate Future

They should of just used Nate Grey and Thernody Baby and came up with something interesting

this shyt sounds so dumb that I'm not mad about it being spoiled.:francis:

Let me guess..... Nate's baby mom is slender/petite and brightskinned with "natural" hair cut short.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
this shyt sounds so dumb that I'm not mad about it being spoiled.:francis:

Let me guess..... Nate's baby mom is slender/petite and brightskinned with "natural" hair cut short.
:ooh: oh shyt my bad
I start using Spoilers:heh:

Well On one of the Cover's they have a aged Storm, So he might be Cable and Storm son

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I've been Collecting Comics since 1985, real heavy from 1987-1994, off and on since, The Last recent Comic I brought was The Immortal Hulk issue 15 and last comic series event I brought was World War Hulk in 2007......I even got my son Collecting Comics, but me being:flabbynsick: at 42 I finally found a comic site that I can read Comics online for free, I was like :ooh:

Now I feel kind of Guilty:francis: I believe in keeping Comic Shops open and support them, and there's something about buying comics with the carboard and sleeves, read them and put them up in your comic box in alphabetical order

But now I'm like shyt unless it's a Hulk, Batman comic or a major event that interest me I might not ever buy a comic now:francis:

Except going to the comic store with my son and buying comics for my son
I'm the same way. I think I know what site your referring to and I go to that site too if it's the same site. For me it's all about actually having the comic in my hands and flipping through it. Same reason why I still buy physical books, magazines, and newspapers. It's just something about holding it in your hand and flipping pages instead of scrolling on a phone or tablet. I don't think I'll ever jump on digital only. For the past two years I've been hitting up conventions and my local comic shop has a 50% off back issue sale 2-3 a year and because of that I've almost completed the entire Uncanny X-Men run and a good chunk of Batman and Detective Comics from the 80s. It's cost me money but it's just something about having an physical collection. If I ever have children, in particular a son, it's something I would definitely like to pass on to them.

I haven't been feeling a lot of new stuff, in particular X-Men, but it's become a habit that's hard to break. :francis:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I'm the same way. I think I know what site your referring to and I go to that site too if it's the same site. For me it's all about actually having the comic in my hands and flipping through it. Same reason why I still buy physical books, magazines, and newspapers. It's just something about holding it in your hand and flipping pages instead of scrolling on a phone or tablet. I don't think I'll ever jump on digital only. For the past two years I've been hitting up conventions and my local comic shop has a 50% off back issue sale 2-3 a year and because of that I've almost completed the entire Uncanny X-Men run and a good chunk of Batman and Detective Comics from the 80s. It's cost me money but it's just something about having an physical collection. If I ever have children, in particular a son, it's something I would definitely like to pass on to them.

I haven't been feeling a lot of new stuff, in particular X-Men, but it's become a habit that's hard to break. :francis:
:salute:

I just got back into X-Men, Currently reading Uncanny and X Force, I was a big X Family Collector waiting for the end of The Age Of X

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I sometimes think Hickman's overrated but then I realize he's just that good. :wow: cant wait

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

The Bunn Magneto series was excellent..reaching nearly classic status with how he had Magneto outsmart Shield and stay ahead of everyone else with reduced powers. The Bunn Uncanny series was good too. Kieren Gillen wrote a good Uncanny before they brought in Bendis the following year...that might of been 2011 era.

Last edited: