Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Started reading Realms and half-way through I realized I don't give a shyt about this event. I'll check out the Punisher mini-series when it drops. Wanna see how he's used in this story.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
j4u6vhxy33q21.jpg

8whhvel443q21.jpg

:banderas: love it

teacher

All Star
Daps
If their gonna bring miles in they're gonna have to give him a codename that's not spider man

They should've been done that. EVEn calling him Spider-Man in the 616, has faltered and everyone is now just calling him Miles.

Kid arachNid....it’s corny though :francis:...you know some Cac was like what kind of groovy name can I give this soul brotha! :ld::smugbiden:

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
DC are 10 years late with the Zombies shyt
Didn't they already do the Zombie thing with Blackest Night? And the Batman cover is clearly a spin of the Nightmare on Elm Street poster...so is this supposed to be horror or more zombie crap?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't they already do the Zombie thing with Blackest Night? And the Batman cover is clearly a spin of the Nightmare on Elm Street poster...so is this supposed to be horror or more zombie crap?
The limited series synopsis:

Written by Tom Taylor, the upcoming DC Comics mini-series DCeased will bring ample doses of horror into the world of DC (expect beloved characters to die brutally), with the mini-series kicking off when, thanks to Darkseid, a techno-organic virus infects the world’s networks and spreads to some 600 million people through anything with a screen!

“Those affected try to remove the virus from their minds by scratching and ripping at their own flesh. But once the virus takes hold, they essentially become a rage zombie. Of course we know that Batman has a plan in place for virtually every disaster you could imagine, but this pandemic might be more than even the Dark Knight could have ever prepared for.”