Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Deadpool fukkin with them Hydra goons :russ:

HYDRA Goon: "Hey you wanna say something?!"

Deadpool: "oh yeah! FAIL HYDRA!!"

HYDRA Goon: "what was that?!"

Deadpool: "KALE HYDRA!!?!?!"
:mjlol:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!
:watchyomouth:

Laura Wolverine caught the...

images

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Man look, Hickman is a Doom fanboy who had Doom punk Thanos like a lil bytch because who else would he have make Thanos look like a little bytch?

He had Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops because... of course he would have Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops

He had Doom be God Emperor Doom and out-finess the Beyonders and become all powerful all everything... because fukk all you other characters in the Marvel Universe :mjlol:

With his only weakness being Susan's wet wet because the only person Hickman is a bigger fan boy of than Doom, is Reed Richards. And Reed's bytch (Susan) apparently has that god snatchin wet wet like she must've been in the hyperbolic time chamber doin kegels for days

So yes, killing Namor was Doom's right and Doom's right alone, because who else would be more deserving of that? :troll:

I find it funny that the ones that put out namor for a good time were a bunch of nobodies that came up due to his fukkery

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I think that as apart of the meta-commentary that Pym was going on about.Thats basically what people remember him for.

Because unfortunately writers can't think to do
anything. We don't talk about armor wars or the crossing when stark is brought up. But when pym comes up, you better believe Janet is getting mentioned. Never any of the fukked shyt she did though, but that slap? Oh yeah. Honestly it's why I don't read the new wasp. The moment they had janet on that shyt again I knew what was up.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What did he say???:wtf:
They never said.

I think the point wasn't what he said but that he actually took a stance on something extremely controversial without sugar coating it, while being the "symbol" of America.

It'd be like if during the Olympics Lebron on team USA were to say maaan fukk the police i'm not standing for the national anthem no more!

The fukkery that would ensue :whew:

That's essentially the shyt storm Sam opened up at the start of his solo and why a large demographic of Americans keep on harping that "he's not my Captain America:mjpls:"

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Man look, Hickman is a Doom fanboy who had Doom punk Thanos like a lil bytch because who else would he have make Thanos look like a little bytch?

He had Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops because... of course he would have Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops

He had Doom be God Emperor Doom and out-finess the Beyonders and become all powerful all everything... because fukk all you other characters in the Marvel Universe :mjlol:

With his only weakness being Susan's wet wet because the only person Hickman is a bigger fan boy of than Doom, is Reed Richards. And Reed's bytch (Susan) apparently has that god snatchin wet wet like she must've been in the hyperbolic time chamber doin kegels for days

So yes, killing Namor was Doom's right and Doom's right alone, because who else would be more deserving of that? :troll:
I've been saying this

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Because unfortunately writers can't think to do
anything. We don't talk about armor wars or the crossing when stark is brought up. But when pym comes up, you better believe Janet is getting mentioned. Never any of the fukked shyt she did though, but that slap? Oh yeah. Honestly it's why I don't read the new wasp. The moment they had janet on that shyt again I knew what was up.
Yeah, writers don't even try to take Pym in a different direction. This dude is half possessed by Ultron now but instead of building on that they still bring up Jan around every corner. :why:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Dr Doom is the Marvel universe's greatest villain though. He was punking cosmic beings as far back as the original Secret Wars. He achieved godhood (or something close to it) multiple times before. This has nothing to do with Hickman being a Doom fanboy. It has everything to do with writing Doom as Doom is supposed to be written.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, writers don't even try to take Pym in a different direction. This dude is half possessed by Ultron now but instead of building on that they still bring up Jan around every corner. :why:

Dan Slott tried his damnedest to take Hank Pym in a new direction, so did Dwayne McDuffie when he wrote that Beyond mini series. The problem is as soon as Pym is under someone elses control he turns right back into Hank "Hard on Hoes" Pym.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They never said.

I think the point wasn't what he said but that he actually took a stance on something extremely controversial without sugar coating it, while being the "symbol" of America.

It'd be like if during the Olympics Lebron on team USA were to say maaan fukk the police i'm not standing for the national anthem no more!

The fukkery that would ensue :whew:

That's essentially the shyt storm Sam opened up at the start of his solo and why a large demographic of Americans keep on harping that "he's not my Captain America:mjpls:"

He finally realized what Luke Cage was telling him...:ufdup: told him to basically stop c00ning and wake the fukk up...

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Dr Doom is the Marvel universe's greatest villain though. He was punking cosmic beings as far back as the original Secret Wars. He achieved godhood (or something close to it) multiple times before. This has nothing to do with Hickman being a Doom fanboy. It has everything to do with writing Doom as Doom is supposed to be written.

Said like a true Doom fanboy :ohlawd: :troll:

It actually has everything to do with all these other characters written largely out of character and stalling all of them to get needlessly punked out by Doom.

The reason BP didn't kill Namor is because Doom was going to kill Namor, bc of course Hickman would rather have Doom kill Namor (as a throwaway panel) than have any subplot resolution outshine the Victor/Susan/Reed cuckhold finale.

Doom's linkedin resume from 30 years ago is all nice and cute, but ain't no one tryna see other characters dumbed down and set up just to prop up another story about Doom doin the most just so he could fukk Reed's bytch and raise his kids guilt free.

Luke Cage smacking Victor around for a couple hundred, where my money honey, was more lit :hubie:
They need to modernize that story :dame: