Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
9ZEsAUX.png

:laff::laff::laff:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
first and foremost, I don't like Batman being the center, be all and end all of..... well, anything.

I also feel JrJr should be regulated to only drawing certain characters at any given time.

But :mindblown::whoa::dahell::damn::krs::ooh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: at Dark Days: The Forge.
WHY the fukk does Batman have one of Anti-Monitor's tuning forks from CoiE locked in a basement under Superman's fortress!? How the fukk does superman- :mindblown:

WHY the fukk does Batman have one of those THREE Jokers locked up in a basement under the Batcave!? The Joker is calculating Pi to the Nth (metal) Degree! He's talking about cosmic shyt and goings on!? This is the joker from the last crossover.... The one who died and came back? Who is this ultra-smart Joker!? :mindblown:

The CLASSIC Outsiders :dwillhuh:

Why the fukk Batman got Plastic Man locked up... in another basement!? :gucci:

:what: Bat Tribe!? Dude tying continuity together on some Grant Morrison shyt. Bear (Immortal Man, Anthro the First Boy on Earth), Wolf (I'm guessing Blood Tribe, Vandal Savage, Insiders) Hawk Tribe (?????) Bat Tribe Possibly started after Batman fought Vandal Savage waaay back after he was killed by Darkseid during Infinite Crisis)

:jbhmm: Batman got Aquaman's Trident, Wonder Woman's NuBracelets, Doctor Fate's Helmet.... :what:

:what::what::what::what::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
first and foremost, I don't like Batman being the center, be all and end all of..... well, anything.

I also feel JrJr should be regulated to only drawing certain characters at any given time.

But :mindblown::whoa::dahell::damn::krs::ooh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh: at Dark Days: The Forge.
WHY the fukk does Batman have one of Anti-Monitor's tuning forks from CoiE locked in a basement under Superman's fortress!? How the fukk does superman- :mindblown:

WHY the fukk does Batman have one of those THREE Jokers locked up in a basement under the Batcave!? The Joker is calculating Pi to the Nth (metal) Degree! He's talking about cosmic shyt and goings on!? This is the joker from the last crossover.... The one who died and came back? Who is this ultra-smart Joker!? :mindblown:

:what: Bat Tribe!? Dude tying continuity together on some Grant Morrison shyt. Bear (Immortal Man, Anthro the First Boy on Earth), Wolf (I'm guessing Blood Tribe, Vandal Savage, Insiders) Hawk Tribe (?????) Bat Tribe Possibly started after Batman fought Vandal Savage waaay back after he was killed by Darkseid during Infinite Crisis)

:jbhmm: Batman got Aquaman's Trident, Wonder Woman's NuBracelets, Doctor Fate's Helmet.... :what:

DC is constantly fukking up their own continuity with these so called "fixes"

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

yeah I was reading that like WUT :gucci:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

I finally read this. Nothing about it made any sense. Literally none of it. I love me some Grant Morrison but at this point I think he might've killed Batman because everyone is trying to upstage his Batgod concept and it's getting to a point so ridiculous you just wish Batman took an L so big that he is reduced to just solving street crime with Robin again for the next ten years.

Don't even get me started on where in continuity this is supposed to take place or the fact this is like the fiftieth time Snyder is using the "some secret from the past that somehow nobody has ever known about is discovered" plot.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I finally read this. Nothing about it made any sense. Literally none of it. I love me some Grant Morrison but at this point I think he might've killed Batman because everyone is trying to upstage his Batgod concept and it's getting to a point so ridiculous you just wish Batman took an L so big that he is reduced to just solving street crime with Robin again for the next ten years.
This! Batman is my favorite superhero of all time but the way they've made Batman for the past 15 years is ridiculous. I don't like when writers make characters God tier like they've been doing for the past few years.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This! Batman is my favorite superhero of all time but the way they've made Batman for the past 15 years is ridiculous. I don't like when writers make characters God tier like they've been doing for the past few years.

Same reason Wolverine got so stale and needed to be killed off.

Difference is Batman shyt is always going to sell no matter what........because it's Batman.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Actually yeah he could have. He killed damn near everybody else at the beginning of Secret Wars. I'm not saying Namor should have stayed dead all the way through Secret Wars, I'm saying he should should have been killed off during Time Runs Out and broke back after Secret Wars like everybody else.
Man look, Hickman is a Doom fanboy who had Doom punk Thanos like a lil bytch because who else would he have make Thanos look like a little bytch?

He had Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops because... of course he would have Doom choke the shyt outta PhoenixClops

He had Doom be God Emperor Doom and out-finess the Beyonders and become all powerful all everything... because fukk all you other characters in the Marvel Universe :mjlol:

With his only weakness being Susan's wet wet because the only person Hickman is a bigger fan boy of than Doom, is Reed Richards. And Reed's bytch (Susan) apparently has that god snatchin wet wet like she must've been in the hyperbolic time chamber doin kegels for days

So yes, killing Namor was Doom's right and Doom's right alone, because who else would be more deserving of that? :troll: