Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Captain marvel needs to be bigger. Or they need to bring back prime and give him the captain marvel label.

They should have just let Monica Rambeau be Captain Marvel again. Monica is just a more likable character and has a more unique power set.

Or they could have given Storm a huge push. I have my issue with the character these days, but for a time Storm was the second most popular female character in all of comics but Marvel never capitalized on it.

Carol is and has always been fairly unlikable, and her "push" is forced because they had that character everywhere even when he comic was struggling to sell.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
On the video game front, Marvel's "Contest Of Champions" now has Blade (Wesley Snipes Blade) and Mephisto as playable characters

:banderas:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
They should have just let Monica Rambeau be Captain Marvel again. Monica is just a more likable character and has a more unique power set.

Or they could have given Storm a huge push. I have my issue with the character these days, but for a time Storm was the second most popular female character in all of comics but Marvel never capitalized on it.

Carol is and has always been fairly unlikable, and her "push" is forced because they had that character everywhere even when he comic was struggling to sell.

anything would have been better.

They could have pushed Storm

They could've pushed Jen Walters/She-Hulk and had a hit.

They could've pushed America Chavez before they cooled her character off.

But nope. They decided to push Carol again after her LAST TWO major pushes failed. :francis:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Storm beat up wonder woman.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

I used to be a fan of Carol Danvers right up to the point Marvel decided she was going to become Captain Marvel and they would force her into the #1 Marvel female hero slot.
Its like the change from Ms Marvel to Capt. Marvel came with this edict to completely change the character's personality where she became a massive a$$hole after being a fairly interesting character up to that point.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
21992788_10101445533496792_7484113960549346107_o.jpg
damn :gucci: