Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Fisk smacked Doom in the back of the head, walked through his energy blast, choked him out and dropped him off of a skyscraper in their latest appearance.

Excuse me...how the fukk is this possible?
2qfi7m.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
X-Men is my fav comic franchise of all time, and I've never dropped a main team X-book. However, I can't believe that this may be the first time I've ever dropped a main X-book. Somehow this writer has made me become board with a comuc that I've always loved.
It seems all she can do is write that sappy Rogue/Gambit crap...

MikeBarnes

aka thejackroller, Jack Brannigan, Jack Birdbath
Daps
2qfi7m.jpg
When he held his own against Spider-Man it always bothered me. That issue where Spidey put the black costume on and showed Fisk was just a fat dude that had no business messing with him was one of my favorites. THIS shyt HERE. I don't even wanna know what it's from. Power boost or no.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm really close to dropping this book. It's a chore to get through it. I'm just waiting to see how they write Cyclops.
I am going to stick it out for the end of this arc just so I don't fukk over my comic shop who pulled it for me but once this is over I am done. and I have never liked Cyclops anyway so him coming on doesn't do anything for me at all.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Avengers..... that "Agents of Wakanda"..... for a street level team, that's dangerous as shyt. :hubie:

Hell, the thought of Dr. Nemesis having Wakanda tech :picard:

And yes, Die is fukking great. Love the spin on character classes.

I wanna read Young Justice, but..... but Bendis is writing it. :mjcry:
I am not a Bendis guy but I have always thought dude writes teen superhero characters much better than he does the established adult characters. And he actually writes most of these characters in individual voices instead of them all speaking in the same Bendis Voice.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
2qfi7m.jpg
OK who is reading this bullshyt who can explain what's going on?
Because unless Fisk's fat ass ate the Star Brand, Cosmic Cube and Captain Universe at an all you can eat buffet at the Grandmaster's new restaurant this fight should have taken .5 seconds.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
2qfi7m.jpg

I know everybody already spoke on this, but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL fukk IS THIS?! Like what book is this? Who the fukk had the audacity to write this? Who the fukk authorized printing this? Why the fukk aren't any of those people fired yet?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:francis: who wrote this shyt

edit: nah I can't blame shytty writers anymore. Editorial let this pass.

When he held his own against Spider-Man it always bothered me. That issue where Spidey put the black costume on and showed Fisk was just a fat dude that had no business messing with him was one of my favorites. THIS shyt HERE. I don't even wanna know what it's from. Power boost or no.

OK who is reading this bullshyt who can explain what's going on?
Because unless Fisk's fat ass ate the Star Brand, Cosmic Cube and Captain Universe at an all you can eat buffet at the Grandmaster's new restaurant this fight should have taken .5 seconds.

I know everybody already spoke on this, but WHAT IN THE ACTUAL fukk IS THIS?! Like what book is this? Who the fukk had the audacity to write this? Who the fukk authorized printing this? Why the fukk aren't any of those people fired yet?

Where’s this from?

Also, I’m convinced Kingpin is a mutant on the low. And this might be a Doombot.

Marvel Knights: 20th #5, where heroes have been affected by some technological thing that made them lose all their memories of being heroes.
He also like, snapped Doom's arm in half. Or at the very least like, shattered his armor.
Yea, like ... he damn near breaks the arm off through the armor. He drops him next panel, but eh. This panel says it all.
He actually physically overpowered Doom in this panel.

Sure, we know it’s SMvFL with a serious logic-fail because Doom forgets he can fly when he gets dropped off a building, but still...

This version of Fisk makes Vargas look like an actual peak human.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am going to stick it out for the end of this arc just so I don't fukk over my comic shop who pulled it for me but once this is over I am done. and I have never liked Cyclops anyway so him coming on doesn't do anything for me at all.
How do you store your comics? I went digital years ago because my collection started to pile up too much and I also hated driving out of the way.