Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
No specific scenario or setting but in all scenarios you can think of (advantageous or not), rank who you would bet on to out prep/out strategize and ultimately checkmate the others 1on1, most likely to least

Luther
Doom
Reed
T'Challa
Batman

The Doctor.

John Constantine

:mjgrin:

Batman
Luthor

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Perez' panels on CoiE with 50 million folks totally detailed>>>>>>>>>>>

I remember when we saw a picture of his drawing hand, it was all gnarled looking and had long ass fingernails (can't find the pic). we swore he sold his soul and satan gave it to him :heh:

Dude put in MAJOR work. Salute that guy. :salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Theyre trying to keep up with the times.
:nosasmj:

anyway...

finally read Spider-Man #1 (Miles Morales).
I fukks with this shyt!

I like where they are going.
:jbmarvelsmooth:
It's a random as fukk pairing lol

I get shyt like Miles and Spider-Gwen or Thor and She-Hulk

What do Bishop and Jean have in common?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It's a random as fukk pairing lol

I get shyt like Miles and Spider-Gwen or Thor and She-Hulk

What do Bishop and Jean have in common?

Mass genocide on their worst days?? :troll:

Hope gon find out dude who tried to kill her and her adopted pops for her entire childhood is now in the guts of her adopted pop's resurrected mom before her adopted pops was ever born :wow:

I just read what I wrote and it dont make no damn sense :banderas:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
George Perez and Kurt Busiek run on Avengers was like a class on Marvel history. They touched EVERY single corner of the Marvel Universe: Streets, Outer Space, Global and inter dimensional. They didn’t have characters acting outta character, it was action packed, used rotating teams, lots of drama, GREAT USAGE OF TOP TIER VILLAINS. I know it’s out of tha question....is like to see them on Avengers one more time. It was a very fun run all the way through.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Mass genocide on their worst days?? :troll:

Hope gon find out dude who tried to kill her and her adopted pops for her entire childhood is now in the guts of her adopted pop's resurrected mom before her adopted pops was ever born :wow:

I just read what I wrote and it dont make no damn sense :banderas:

This is why I hate time travel stories. It gets TOO convoluted.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
ahzdVoX.png

:mjlol:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
George Perez and Kurt Busiek run on Avengers was like a class on Marvel history. They touched EVERY single corner of the Marvel Universe: Streets, Outer Space, Global and inter dimensional. They didn’t have characters acting outta character, it was action packed, used rotating teams, lots of drama, GREAT USAGE OF TOP TIER VILLAINS. I know it’s out of tha question....is like to see them on Avengers one more time. It was a very fun run all the way through.
I need to go back to it. I had the first like 8 issues of their run but I stopped when I kinda of grew out of comics in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Not the point. The purpose of the issue is to make Owens the enemy of the Nazis when he was more the enemy of his own president. This perpetuates the myth hitler was against him, which isnt true. It's stupid.
Bruh, I am trying to get the nuance of your statement but I keep coming back to you seeming to be mad that the Jesse Owens of Earth X is fighting Hitler instead of FDR. That is a silly thing to be bothered by.
And even if Hitler wasn't personally against Jesse Owens the individual, Hitler hated Owens for being an American and even more for being black.