Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Do y’all have a feeling that Marvel is gearing up for another reality breaking event?

The Marvel Universe in 2019 is BLOATED with conflict:

*The Hulk raising hell and whatever it is behind the green door

*Namor amassing an army and power, threatening the surface world

*The upcoming War Of The Realms

*Sentry/Void on the loose
Is Sentry acting like a hero or is he getting out of control again? What's up with Doom in FF? Is Beta Ray Bill still alive?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo: been reading The Spectre vol.1 Crimes and Judgement. Only four issues in and I can tell this is a hidden gem. Don't remember much hype about it when I was a kid and never seen this on any essential reading list or anything like that in recent years which is a shame. The art and story feels like they could've made this a Vertigo title. If you like Immortal Hulk I think you would like this too

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
0bnidsv3o6j21.jpg

I'm glad Bruce said this. Barry (and Iris) got a lot fukking nerve blaming Bruce for anything that happened to Wally when it was Barry's actions that Wally erased from existence. :stopitslime:

So Barry erased his former Kid Flash from continuity with his own fukk up, and his current Kid Flash doesn't fukk with him either because he learned he didn't exist prior to said fukk up. Barry's an a$$hole and is basically projecting his own faults onto Bruce.

Also, this issue buries the shyt out of Doomsday Clock since it
teases Year of The Villain
and there's no way in hell that can line up with the original plans for Doomsday Clock.
Yeah the whole new 52/rebirth/dr manhattan storyline ran right into the dark metal knights/perpetua storyline amd now it seems insignificant

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Is Sentry acting like a hero or is he getting out of control again? What's up with Doom in FF? Is Beta Ray Bill still alive?

It’s like he finally realizing how powerful he really is n tryna figure out what’s his place in life is

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
:whoo: been reading The Spectre vol.1 Crimes and Judgement. Only four issues in and I can tell this is a hidden gem. Don't remember much hype about it when I was a kid and never seen this on any essential reading list or anything like that in recent years which is a shame. The art and story feels like they could've made this a Vertigo title. If you like Immortal Hulk I think you would like this too

The Spectre a WILD character. Dude turned Doctor Light into a candle n blew out him out. I was HOWLING in the comic book shop.

:mjlol::russ: