Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
2h5IyTz.png

GAWD-fukkING-DAMMIT! Is it possible for this hack Bendis to get even more unoriginal than this?:why:

12 year old black supergirl whos also a genius, or 11 year old batgirl whos a genius and better detective than batman, while being more lethal that damian.

bendis' fat ass is beyond transparent at this point

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2h5IyTz.png

GAWD-fukkING-DAMMIT! Is it possible for this hack Bendis to get even more unoriginal than this?:why:

This motherfukker is trying to get a Miles Morales for DC......

He’s just a hack who should be moved to editorial to shyt on talented youth to inspire them to go to Image...... like he was at Marvel

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
When did Bimbo Bendis falloff? I thought Secret Invasion was cool. Reading the Dark Avengers stuff and I’m enjoying it.

I have the Siege saga on deck. I read the prelude and it looks like a Civil War rip-off. :patrice:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
12 year old black supergirl whos also a genius, or 11 year old batgirl whos a genius and better detective than batman, while being more lethal that damian.

bendis' fat ass is beyond transparent at this point
I know there are better fighters than bats but an 11 year old better detective. She better than detective chimp too?:laff: