Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I guess I'm in the minority but I didn't like Morrison's X-Men run. He got on the book when I was in high school and that's pretty much when I stopped reading comics consistently for several years. I guess I just don't like Morrison period since he also created Damien Wayne who I DESPISE with a passion. Ever since that fukk boy was created they relegated my boy Tim Drake to the shadows. :francis::mjcry:

:ohhh: Damn son, I ain't think about how true Batman readers would feel about that. I'm a marvel head, but I fukks with Damien Wayne heavy.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Silver Surfer Black was fukking dope brehs :wow:
Tradd Moore style really fits well with the cosmic side of Marvel

I love how Cates tied in Knull from his Venom runn at the end :gladbron:

Immortal Hulk 19 :damn:

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
scaled.kingthor2019001-cov.jpg

September. Aaron and Ribic:wow:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What do you mean?
Matt quit. But in the last issue a store owner was getting beat up. It was a costume shop. A black woman in the back noticed a cane of sorts and a DD halloween costume. I'm betting they're gonna do the everyman thing they are doing with Nightwing now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cant believe how far behind I am on my MARVELS.
:beli:

I just NOW finished Black Panther #10.
:snoop:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I wanted to like EVENT LEVIATHAN because I love the shadowy organizations stuff in DC and I thought the Superman: Leviathan Rising special was cool.
But.
I don't know if Bendis was tired when he wrote this or what but this comic book has some of the most moronic and stilted dialogue I have ever read in a comic book.
And Bendis needs to be kept as far away from Batman as humanly possible because he doesn't have a feel for writing Bats at all.

IMMORTAL HULK #19 was :scurred: