Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
When did Amanda Waller become fat and old again?

I'm on Iron Man's side in CV2. Ulysses could be a skrull or some other cosmic/mystical threat for all we know and Carol n Co taking his word as gold, despite him appearing outta thin air. Her side is so STUPID.

I want a Black Panther/Nighthawk mini serie ASAP. They gotta cross paths.

Why couldn't Marvel give regular Wolverine the same artist n stories they giving to Old Man Logan?

Birds Of Prey and Detective Comics are SO good. Action packed stories that have good twists n turns/interesting team dynamics.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Read Superwoman.... I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Read Flash, Barry a sucka for love. It's gonna cost him.

Read Red Hood, I don't know why. I don't like Lobdell as a writer and I really haven't since Generation X. Looking back, it really wasn't that good, either.

Deathstroke was okay.... a bit of social commentary in there, of course. Are Jericho and Ravager still dead? All this universe resetting got a nikka confused. :jbhmm:

Read ANADAvengers and Scarlet Witch, but I'm really sick and tired of Mega Event Crossovers breaking the narrative and pace of storylines, so I'm not gonna bother commenting.

Will grab Birds of Prey later, will grab Black Panther, will grab more Aftershock comics, and I urge readers with lull spots in their schedules to do the same.