Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Question about the Multiversity book:

Is that Ultra Comics book worth picking up? I usually find it in bins, but it never grabbed my interest.

I read all the books except that one and Shazam. Not a Shazam fan and an entire world with them is meh to me

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Question about the Multiversity book:

Is that Ultra Comics book worth picking up? I usually find it in bins, but it never grabbed my interest.

I read all the books except that one and Shazam. Not a Shazam fan and an entire world with them is meh to me
I enjoyed the shazam issue

The only issue of multiversity I didn't like was the Frank Quietly issue

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DeEathstroke was good and Priest wasn't lying when he said he was going to write Deathstroke as an a$$hole.

Superwoman was a lot better than I was expecting and that last page had me like :gladbron:

All Star Batman was a good story by Snyder but I hated the art. Never have been a fan of John Romita and his newer stuff is worse than his old stuff. Also like the back-up story Snyder is doing with Duke.

Vision has just become fukking depressing as you see the inevitably bad ending for Viz and his family that is fast approaching.

I picked up Scarlet Witch #9 on a whim because I saw Quicksilver on the cover and I have always enjoyed the Wanda/Pietro relationship...man, I should have passed on it. When did James Robinson stop being a good writer? The entire book was like it was written by someone who did zero research on the way the twins relationship had evolved and only used their earliest appearances as a frame of reference. Just absolute crap from start to finish.

Detective Comics continues to be my favorite Bat-book. Batwoman's dad is a nut though. i foresee her having to kill him before this is all over.