Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I am enjoying Uncanny X-Men. It helps a lot that it focuses on mostly X-villains turned anti-heroes and has brought back The Hellfire Club which is still one of my favorite bad guy groups ever. Wish it had better art than the stiff shyt Greg Land draws though.
I'm trying to follow this CWII stuff through one of the X titles

Which is the best one?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Civil War II :mjlol:

fukk Carol Danver's fascist pancake ass

This is just getting really stupid because they take every vision completely literal. Like they didn't see Miles kill Cap, it's just him holding his body with no indication whatsoever that he killed him (or even if he did, under what circumstances) and Carol immediately hits him with the 'You know you done fukked up right?' :ufdup:

There's also an easy joke to be made here about racial profiling (:mjpls:), but I'ma leave that one for someone else.:russ:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This is just getting really stupid because they take every vision completely literal. Like they didn't see Miles kill Cap, it's just him holding his body with no indication whatsoever that he killed him (or even if he did, under what circumstances) and Carol immediately hits him with the 'You know you done fukked up right?' :ufdup:

There's also an easy joke to be made here about racial profiling (:mjpls:), but I'ma leave that one for someone else.:russ:
i think thats the pretty much the gist of this whole shyt
so if you "wanted" to be fair to this shyt you could always say, "well theyre basically pointing out how ridiculous racial profiling is. Heres what it looks like in superhero comics form." :lolbron:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Is cap a female yet?

Figured they'd do that to complete the cipher and shyt

nah.

But this pic from Decembers FalCap issue got folks hella mad. :mjlol:

CAPA2015016_cov.jpg