Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am enjoying Uncanny X-Men. It helps a lot that it focuses on mostly X-villains turned anti-heroes and has brought back The Hellfire Club which is still one of my favorite bad guy groups ever. Wish it had better art than the stiff shyt Greg Land draws though.

Superman #7 was a really good "day in the life" story. I am enjoying the Super Family much more than I did the New 52 Superman.

The Vision #11 was great. Mrs Vision has some serious anger issues.

Revolution is pretty good too. Just seeing GI Joe at war with The Transformers with Rom, The Micronauts and M.A.S.K. thrown in the mix is cool just for nostalgia alone.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I am enjoying Uncanny X-Men. It helps a lot that it focuses on mostly X-villains turned anti-heroes and has brought back The Hellfire Club which is still one of my favorite bad guy groups ever. Wish it had better art than the stiff shyt Greg Land draws though.

Superman #7 was a really good "day in the life" story. I am enjoying the Super Family much more than I did the New 52 Superman.

The Vision #11 was great. Mrs Vision has some serious anger issues.

Revolution is pretty good too. Just seeing GI Joe at war with The Transformers with Rom, The Micronauts and M.A.S.K. thrown in the mix is cool just for nostalgia alone.
Just read Uncanny...marked out hard for my nygga coming back. Glad that Bendis shyt didn't kill him.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I knew Gabby was gonna come back :beli:

But I didnt know shed be the female Damien!!! :damn:

Daps
I actually liked this issue of civil war just for the action. Miles Morales beating venom and rocket racc00n. Storm and older iceman beating dr. Strange. The fight between tony iron man and captain marvel. Nova running from blue marvel after he punches luke cage. Magik teleporting Sam wilson away. Karnak, black panther and captain marvel teaming up on tony stark.