Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Was the justice League Suicide Squad tie-in worth it this week? What happened?
The actual JL vs SS book had Batman escape his shackles and confront Waller; she explained what Max Lord was up to and asked for the JL's help.

The JL tie-in issue was a Max Lord issue with some really cool scenes of Waller interrogating Max.

Both issues were worth the purchase to me.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The actual JL vs SS book had Batman escape his shackles and confront Waller; she explained what Max Lord was up to and asked for the JL's help.

The JL tie-in issue was a Max Lord issue with some really cool scenes of Waller interrogating Max.

Both issues were worth the purchase to me.
Thanks, I'm following the main Jl vs SS book, but the justice league rebirth book has been trash.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lmaoooo at Civil War's ending. This bytch arrests ppl for shyt they may or may not do, gets Hulk killed, unjustly arrests Miles, had dangerous spectacular battles all over the US causing property damage civilian injuries, put She Hulk in a coma, gets Rhodey killed, and for the grand finale: FIGHTS IRON MAN RIGHT OVER THE WHITE HOUSE, BASICALLY KILLS TONY......instead of going to jail or being fired, she's being asked to b president of the UNITED STATES!?

:mjlol:

Plus we ain't gonna even talk about her being totally ignorant of the Red Skull, Cap being a Hydra agent, ALL UNDER HER WATCH.

:mjlol:
Was she really being asked to be president? What? :dwillhuh:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DC's comics are absolutely curb stomping Marvel's right now in terms of quality.
The only Marvel titles I can bother reading/look forward too are Unworthy Thor, Thanos and Ultimates.

But the overwhelming amount of Posts talking about Marvel, you would think the opposite. :skip:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
But the overwhelming amount of Posts talking about Marvel, you would think the opposite. :skip:

It's easier to complain about shyt a lot in detail than to sit around agreeing with each other that "such a such" book is dope. :manny:

The only thing I enjoy about Marvel right now is them bringing in more teenage heroes, even though it shines a big light on how badly they fukked up all the OG characters. I wasn't interested in Rebirth one bit but outside of King's continuous struggles on Batman and the mediocre JL books DC has really managed to improve their entire line-up again. Hell, I can't remember the last time I've read a Superman book so consistently good as Tomasi's period. Even Morrison's Action Comics had a bit of hit & miss stuff towards the end.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:mjgrin: "My adult self went crazy and died. I'm from the past and stuck in this time."

:snoop: "I ate everything about that sentence."

:dead:

Sam's mom throwing it at Rich.