Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
If you can get pass the depiction of Ebony White, The Spirit comics by Will Eisner are dope as hell. They are precode era so you get the sexual innuendos, killings, and stories written so an adult can enjoy.

I can only imagine how comics in America would be different today if the Comics Code never happened. We were robbed, brehs.
fukk Will Eisner :pacspit:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
US Avengers #1 is so chock full of characters I don't give a damn about that I can't even tell if the issue was good or bad. I do know that the new Red Hulk is awful and stealing Hourman's power limitations was tacky.

Amanda Waller vs Max lord in Justice League #12 was cool and the JL vs SS series is 3 for 3 as far as quality for me even though the art on this past issue was a bit mediocre.

Champions #4 was good even though I was expecting a teenage Atlantean to join the team otherwise the whole encounter with the Atlanteans was for nothing. Not pleased with the Gwenpool appearance in the next issue though. I hate that character.

Nova #2 was really good. Killing off Rich Rider was dumb but Sam has grown on me as Nova and it was cool seeing them interact. Also didn't realize how much I missed Cosmo. Too bad Bendis fukked up the GotG because Rider and Cosmo need to be on that team fulltime.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
US Avengers #1 is so chock full of characters I don't give a damn about that I can't even tell if the issue was good or bad. I do know that the new Red Hulk is awful and stealing Hourman's power limitations was tacky.
Yea, I see people praising it and i'm just like :ld:

It wasn't poorly written, maybe even well written i suppose.. but he has this infatuation for these obscure ass characters that do absolutely nothing for me. New Avengers was one thing and now he's taken it to a whole other level with this lineup.

I will say props to him for wanting to adopt and elevate these unwanted b*stard children of superheroes, and major props if he can keep this book above cancellation like he did with New Avengers and Ultimates

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
15781620_622705201272385_5228370511400928877_n.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yea, I see people praising it and i'm just like :ld:

It wasn't poorly written, maybe even well written i suppose.. but he has this infatuation for these obscure ass characters that do absolutely nothing for me. New Avengers was one thing and now he's taken it to a whole other level with this lineup.

I will say props to him for wanting to adopt and elevate these unwanted b*stard children of superheroes, and major props if he can keep this book above cancellation like he did with New Avengers and Ultimates
The Z-list characters being used is crazy.
Sunspot and Cannonball can stay since Sunspot is the lead of the book and Cannonball is his best friend plus it gives the book an X-Men connection.
Even Squirrel Girl since Marvel is giving her that push but the rest of them need to go.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'd rather them bring back Patriot as thh field commander for this. he can't stay retired forever....can he?