Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe some of you idiots actually bought this event. We all knew it would be :trash: before it even started. :mjlol:

Can't decide which was worse: Original Sin, Axis or CW2. :patrice:

Axis had some ridiculous fukkery. :mjlol: :dead:

Axis at least had comedic fukkery like Dr. Doom having Red Skull in his living room chained up like a animal, Superior Iron Man, Sabretooth actually becoming a good guy, Deadpool n Spider-Man teaming up, Apocalypse actually making shyt happen

:mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Gxoj2MB.jpg

I know it's going to be a Doombot or some shyt but damn, I'm just happy to see a Doom acting like Doom again. :whew:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carnage is the shyt . Catch up on it brehs

Rocket racc00n ..sooo human torch doesn't know lockjaw and rocket doesn't know the inhumans

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I am thinking it might be Kristoff (Doom's adopted son) since he is still a teenager so he would fit better as a villain for Moon Girl.

Didn't think about that, but Kristoff wouldn't be so obsessed with being the smartest person in the world or Reed like Victor would.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Didn't think about that, but Kristoff wouldn't be so obsessed with being the smartest person in the world or Reed like Victor would.
He might be thinking he is the real Doom again. The character has fluctuated in and out of that earlier brainwashing Doom did to him a couple times.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Black widow has been canceled
I subbed to the new Thanks haven't read it
Still haven't looked at a black panther since #3
Power man and iron fist is the only thing I'm interested in at the moment

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gxoj2MB.jpg

I know it's going to be a Doombot or some shyt but damn, I'm just happy to see a Doom acting like Doom again. :whew:

wait a min: i know they announced moon girl was the smartest in marvel, but i thought that was just a media announcement...did they actually say it in the comics?...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm tired of dc making superman jobber status now...they've depowered him tremendously and now they have him losing to everyone....shyt is annoying...let him be superman.....