Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:leon:

secret-empire0.jpg

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Batwoman: Rebirth

:banderas:

It's a good issue, but, a little too much intro stuff I already know AND this book is gonna be monthly.

I think they're setting up to continue the storyline that last great writer left because they wouldn't let him finish because they're was gonna be a lesbian wedding (Batwoman v. Batman).

Can't wait til March for Issue Two.

Ironman #4

That entire sequence of them being surrounded by ninjas and a super Ironman. Pepper only getting cut once or twice and not getting blasted until the end. Rihanna being able to outrun 30 ninjas because they all descended on Pepper BUT they were really after RiRi, but, they let her go easily because the writter needed to set up her getting one of the Ironman suits to the fight---->>>>>

:childplease: <<<----

Still, I like the character.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
C4zNVg8XUAELH8S.jpg

Something about this image bugs me. I dunno I just don't care about this shyt and I like a bunch of characters on the cover

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the whole benefit of double shipping books for Rebirth was to get trades out faster, but the second volumes don't come out until June even though the books are already on third or fourth arcs by now.

I fell behind on my comics and was looking to get caught up. Guess I'll just get the single issues off Midtown. They'll be about the same price as a trade anyway.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
C4zNVg8XUAELH8S.jpg

Something about this image bugs me. I dunno I just don't care about this shyt and I like a bunch of characters on the cover
two carols possibly? ms marvel wasnt that important thatshe needed to be listed. a row with mar-vell themed characters would be enough

or maybe that this pic undercutting a lot of legacy characters

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Marvel two current events is ass.

Monsters Unleashed shoulda been a USAvengers stand alone

X-Men vs Inhumans is ZZZZzz.

Plus the OG Five being there with their present counterparts is just......dumb.