The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Corey sees EVERYONE as a threat and he lowkey be insecure and gets off on shytting on his own team. Look how many shots he been lowkey throwing at Zo over the years. There is a reason why many people dont stay around Corey for a long time. I fukk with his movement but he's still got flaws in his character that pop out often on the show.
that's the same reason he shyts on foxx all the time.

he left the foxxhole because he said foxx saw him as a threat...didn't promote his broadcast and didn't invite him and darlene to functions the network did

funny how things change

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Its clearly Sara and Phil funding up. They didn't have these problems with frank

I almost wonder if the green screen causing issues also. I think they came on around the same time it got put up. I’m not an IT person so I don’t know if that would cause problems or strains on the system. Like @GreenGhxst said, he might need to go strictly to just recording and uploading until it’s figured out. If he really wants the chat room involved, maybe do a low res live show so they can participate and upload the HD version afterwards. He needs some kind of temporary fix though until all this other stuff in his life is settled and he can get back out on the road.

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one has taught him the podcast/youtube hustle yet. Sell advertising space, create a patreon for exclusive content, react to videos, create a website to sell merch etc. He should be able to support himself from Podcast and all these viewers. Right now he's only doing youtube donations :snoop: he could be making way more..
I just checked this thread after not watching this shyt going on 2 yrs only yo find out its STILL trash:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Quoting your post for emphasis

In 2020 you CAN have production value for the low. Its amazing that Corey still run his shyt like its 07:francis:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
LOL Corey is just comfortable , he aint youg no mo so he's content and his fan base loyal as fukk(pod and standup) ...the hunger/vision is gone and no one there to truly hold him accountable.... he'll have a lil run where the topics and funny is hittin but the production issues this many years in is laughable:mjlol:

Kraig podcast is dope though and more suited for young folks... breh is a damn good content maker too...his sketches are hilarious and well thought out...

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
I haven't listened to an episode in at least a year. What happened with Grady?