The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What was the name of the actor Corey mentioned with the suspect name. Something Bent or something. I wanted to look it up to see if that was a real person.

What makes y’all think Grady done?
shyt did you see the last time he was on the show and Corey called him out about where he is really from. That might be the last time we see him.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What was the name of the actor Corey mentioned with the suspect name. Something Bent or something. I wanted to look it up to see if that was a real person.

shyt did you see the last time he was on the show and Corey called him out about where he is really from. That might be the last time we see him.
if grady was cappin thats on him :dead:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
What happened with the Craig phone call? I'm watching an episode now where Corey mentions it and says it was classic but I never saw it before.

Facts but he probably felt bad about that. He respects Corey and Corey called him out lol.

Sniper

All Star
Daps

What happened with the Craig phone call? I'm watching an episode now where Corey mentions it and says it was classic but I never saw it before.

Facts but he probably felt bad about that. He respects Corey and Corey called him out lol.

Grady asked him what he was cappin about over and over and Cory never said what he was cappin about?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Grady asked him what he was cappin about over and over and Cory never said what he was cappin about?
Actually I remember now, this is what happened and he did say what Grady was Cappin about. It started with Grady talking about prior marriage and that he never cheated when married and Corey saying he didn't believe that which is crazy cause some men are faithful but Corey doesn't believe it lol.

Some how that evolved to Corey getting at Grady saying he isn't from the area in Illinois where he claims he is from and that Grady ain't tough like he putting out there but he had a good life and went to a good school. Even with the whole hat tilt thing wearing it to the left or to the right, that's Chicago gang shyt. Grady was doing that hat tilt shyt to try and say he was from some gang out there and put out there that he was on some tough guy stuff and Corey was like where you from it aint even like that for real. He basically clowned him and you could see that Grady had respect for Corey but he didn't like that and tbh if Grady was Corey's friend it looked kinda bad on Corey's behalf imo.

Edit: Here is the episode this happened on

@CountryBalla

Last edited:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Actually I remember now, this is what happened and he did say what Grady was Cappin about. It started with Grady talking about prior marriage and that he never cheated when married and Corey saying he didn't believe that which is crazy cause some men are faithful but Corey doesn't believe it lol.

Some how that evolved to Corey getting at Grady saying he isn't from the area in Illinois where he claims he is from and that Grady ain't tough like he putting out there but he had a good life and went to a good school. Even with the whole hat tilt thing wearing it to the left or to the right, that's Chicago gang shyt. Grady was doing that hat tilt shyt to try and say he was from some gang out there and put out there that he was on some tough guy stuff and Corey was like where you from it aint even like that for real. He basically clowned him and you could see that Grady had respect for Corey but he didn't like that and tbh if Grady was Corey's friend it looked kinda bad on Corey's behalf imo.

Yeah, starts at the 40 minute mark.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps

@CountryBalla

There u have it. Corey shytting on his own people as usual. :francis:

He needs to start looking at the mirror and understand he's.the common denominator in all of his fall outs.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

@CountryBalla

I watched that episode yea that was hard to watch.Corey a grown man actin like a kid in that episode . if Grady was his boy that's was fukked up. I wouldn't be around him after he tried to air me out like that on the show. While he takin pictures with Stephen A holdin chicken . but gecwanba pull Grady card that was flaw.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
There u have it. Corey shytting on his own people as usual. :francis:

He needs to start looking at the mirror and understand he's.the common denominator in all of his fall outs.
As usual? He did this before?

I can't front this made Corey look Corny to me. If that's your guy you holler at him behind the scenes about that kind of stuff but to air him out on air was whack. Now I see why he gets himself in some of the bs he gets into in the industry and why some people don't fukk with him. It's cause he is the type to get in his own way and does whack shyt like this.

I watched that episode yea that was hard to watch.Corey a grown man actin like a kid in that episode . if Grady was his boy that's was fukked up. I wouldn't be around him after he tried to air me out like that on the show. While he takin pictures with Stephen A holdin chicken . but gecwanba pull Grady card that was flaw.
What you mean by that bro?

Also yeah man it was corny.

Kami

Banned
Daps
LOL Corey is just comfortable , he aint youg no mo so he's content and his fan base loyal as fukk(pod and standup) ...the hunger/vision is gone and no one there to truly hold him accountable.... he'll have a lil run where the topics and funny is hittin but the production issues this many years in is laughable:mjlol:

Kraig podcast is dope though and more suited for young folks... breh is a damn good content maker too...his sketches are hilarious and well thought out...
who you lying to?

kraigs podcast is terrible and doesnt even do #’s. only funny sketches i’ve seen him in arent even his lol.

you people really downplay the content corey has given us for a decade for free.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey never show love to Kraig jokes :patrice:

he doesn’t really laugh at anyone’s jokes. i’ve noticed that years ago..he’ll laugh at his own jokes but will have a straight face when someone else has the room dying.

tbh most comedians are like that its not just corey. must be a comedian thing..however he does smirk or chuckle at some of the shyt kraig says.

Corey sees EVERYONE as a threat and he lowkey be insecure and gets off on shytting on his own team. Look how many shots he been lowkey throwing at Zo over the years. There is a reason why many people dont stay around Corey for a long time. I fukk with his movement but he's still got flaws in his character that pop out often on the show.

lol nobody thats been on the 5150 was ever a threat. they’re all there to use his platform to grow theres..some even tour with him. if they were a threat they wouldnt be on the road with him lol.