The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who you lying to?

kraigs podcast is terrible and doesnt even do #’s. only funny sketches i’ve seen him in arent even his lol.

you people really downplay the content corey has given us for a decade for free.
All you do is hate on people that are guest on Corey show. Kraig podcast is better than 5150. Its structured and runs smoothly. Get off Corey's dikk fakkit

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Corey is fukking ignorant and childish , nikka damn near 50 still talking that you aint from Chicago shyt. Now if Grady would have cut into him about the SAS picture he would have look embarrassed.

What happen with nate I haven't seen around for a min?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Corey is fukking ignorant and childish , nikka damn near 50 still talking that you aint from Chicago shyt. Now if Grady would have cut into him about the SAS picture he would have look embarrassed.

Good question, now you have me wondering. He used to come up there all the time for a minute but I ain't seen him in a minute. Maybe he just busy or the covid shyt keeps him away.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Corey sees EVERYONE as a threat and he lowkey be insecure and gets off on shytting on his own team. Look how many shots he been lowkey throwing at Zo over the years. There is a reason why many people dont stay around Corey for a long time. I fukk with his movement but he's still got flaws in his character that pop out often on the show.
Facts, he is bitter and insecure of other people and it shows. He probably is annoying as fukk to deal with behind the scenes.

He talks some real shyt sometimes and is funny but that's a big character flaw and probably the real reason why he isn't where he should be in the business. Even look at how he does Dee sometimes lol, it's funny but he be going at her crazy sometimes. He throws shots at Zo and that thing with Grady had to be the most cringe thing ever on that show.

LOL Corey is just comfortable , he aint youg no mo so he's content and his fan base loyal as fukk(pod and standup) ...the hunger/vision is gone and no one there to truly hold him accountable.... he'll have a lil run where the topics and funny is hittin but the production issues this many years in is laughable:mjlol:

Kraig podcast is dope though and more suited for young folks... breh is a damn good content maker too...his sketches are hilarious and well thought out...

He always blames the tech issues on the spot they at and them not letting him upgrade the wifi but we will see.

Kraig's podcast is surprisingly good. I don't like a lot of his skits tbh but his podcast is dope and I wish Corey would show it more love but we'll see if that changes. I hope it grows cause it's very good and they have some funny and dope convos.

who you lying to?

kraigs podcast is terrible and doesnt even do #’s. only funny sketches i’ve seen him in arent even his lol.

you people really downplay the content corey has given us for a decade for free.

Kraig's skits may not be the best to keep it real but his podcast is far from terrible imo. I won't say it's better than 5150 personally cause the great episodes of 5150 are classic imo but Kraig's show is a great podcast even if it doesn't have the numbers it's quality content and has potential to grow into something big. I just hope Corey supports him and allows him to grow without hating or throwing jabs.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Facts, he is bitter and insecure of other people and it shows. He probably is annoying as fukk to deal with behind the scenes.

He talks some real shyt sometimes and is funny but that's a big character flaw and probably the real reason why he isn't where he should be in the business. Even look at how he does Dee sometimes lol, it's funny but he be going at her crazy sometimes. He throws shots at Zo and that thing with Grady had to be the most cringe thing ever on that show.

He always blames the tech issues on the spot they at and them not letting him upgrade the wifi but we will see.

Kraig's podcast is surprisingly good. I don't like a lot of his skits tbh but his podcast is dope and I wish Corey would show it more love but we'll see if that changes. I hope it grows cause it's very good and they have some funny and dope convos.

Kraig's skits may not be the best to keep it real but his podcast is far from terrible imo. I won't say it's better than 5150 personally cause the great episodes of 5150 are classic imo but Kraig's show is a great podcast even if it doesn't have the numbers it's quality content and has potential to grow into something big. I just hope Corey supports him and allows him to grow without hating or throwing jabs.
i dunno where ya’ll get the “hate” from.

corey allows kraig on his platform a show that does 100k+ weekly on youtube. he brings kraig on the road with him as well.

same shyt with zo..he used the 5150 to push his platform and corey shows up every now and then as a guest. yall gotta show me where this hate stems from.

lastly a lot of people have quality content even zo’s show. not many do 100k a week.

Kami

Banned
Daps
All you do is hate on people that are guest on Corey show. Kraig podcast is better than 5150. Its structured and runs smoothly. Get off Corey's dikk fakkit
what people do i hate on goofball. i don’t mind kraig but what’s structure if nobody watches lol.

this is a 5150 thread and all you miscreants do is whine. when you do 100k+/weekly as a youtube show your comparisons shouldn’t be a guy struggling to do 5k.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Someone needs to compile a “best of” of his shows from the past couple of years. I ain’t trying to listen to his entire show, but I wouldn't mind hearing the funny parts

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps

I think nate and grady have beef so corey decided not to invite him anymore, dont want another gooey racc00n situation :yeshrug:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
if u fakin the funk around corey he gone call you out, iono why yall nikkas watch the show if you hatin on corey much

nikka

HE . IS . A . COMEDIAN

he gone talk mad shyt, aint you nikkas ever go to school with the biggest class clowns or sumn, sheesh

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what people do i hate on goofball. i don’t mind kraig but what’s structure if nobody watches lol.

this is a 5150 thread and all you miscreants do is whine. when you do 100k+/weekly as a youtube show your comparisons shouldn’t be a guy struggling to do 5k.
You was hatin on freeze show too and zo. And corey does not average 100k views

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u fakin the funk around corey he gone call you out, iono why yall nikkas watch the show if you hatin on corey much

nikka

HE . IS . A . COMEDIAN

he gone talk mad shyt, aint you nikkas ever go to school with the biggest class clowns or sumn, sheesh
Corey always calling people out but h got an excuse for everytime he's confronted by somebody. Stephen a punked him but he had an excuse, he seen Barkley in the airport but didn't say shyt, he seen aries at the airport once again didn't say shyt. He was Crying for comedy hype to leave him alone. He always talks about what he was gonna do but never doES IT.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
i dunno where ya’ll get the “hate” from.

corey allows kraig on his platform a show that does 100k+ weekly on youtube. he brings kraig on the road with him as well.

same shyt with zo..he used the 5150 to push his platform and corey shows up every now and then as a guest. yall gotta show me where this hate stems from.

lastly a lot of people have quality content even zo’s show. not many do 100k a week.

Yeah not many do 100k a week you have a point but that doesn't mean the show is trash if it doesn't crack that.

Also you're right in that he gives Kraig a space on his platform which is good for him and his brand. However Imo he does hate sometimes especially on Dee with his talking down of her, he would throw little jabs at Zo out of nowhere and maybe just maybe he just be joking and it's not that deep but the Grady thing was undeniable imo.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I think nate and grady have beef so corey decided not to invite him anymore, dont want another gooey racc00n situation :yeshrug:
Yeah him and Grady got into it and were talking like they wanted to fight, I think it was briefly talked about on the last episode that Nate was on

If my memory serves correct

Damn that sucks! Do y'all know what they were beefing over? Was Grady trying to son him?

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
Yeah not many do 100k a week you have a point but that doesn't mean the show is trash if it doesn't crack that.

Also you're right in that he gives Kraig a space on his platform which is good for him and his brand. However Imo he does hate sometimes especially on Dee with his talking down of her, he would throw little jabs at Zo out of nowhere and maybe just maybe he just be joking and it's not that deep but the Grady thing was undeniable imo.
i missed the grady incident but you’re right when it comes to zo and bobby in the past.

i’ve seen him call zo a bum/gay to his face lol or crack at him for receiving donations.

hell even darlene has got at zo.