The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yall still on the SAS shyt.

SAS walks around with armed security and last i checked corey called him out his name for years and he decided to take a pic.
"When i see Stephen A Smith, it's on sight!"

Sfgb32VJcdm0TAg3.jpg

:mjlol:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
dog
he
is
a
comedian

i dont expect him to actually be a fighter

his job is to make people laugh

:dahell: why yall keep expecting a 50 year old comedian to actually fight :dead: did yall go to school with class clowns, yea or no

Because Corey stay talking about who is "real" and who ain't.
"I'm a real nikka"
"I'm a real nikka"

Always talking that "I STAND ON IT" shyt so we expect him to live up to his word.

If someone else did the shyt he does he would be clowning them for it so why should he get a pass?

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bunch of clowns seriously complaining and gossiping about a free podcast. :mjlol: A comedian's free podcast at that.

Just stop watching.
Not gossiping because I'm sure all of us rock with his show or else we wouldn't be here. We are just speaking the facts that he doesn't treat some people well around him after complaining about Hollywood being fake but the truth could be that he is just hard to work with.

He says he is real but he is being fake.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I'm a real nikka"
"I'm a real nikka"

Always talking that "I STAND ON IT" shyt so we expect him to live up to his word.

If someone else did the shyt he does he would be clowning them for it so why should he get a pass?
You takin a comedians words at face value:mjlol: instead of just laughing at the jokes and movin on:unimpressed:

Its . Only . Entertainment :dead:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'm a real nikka"
"I'm a real nikka"

Exactly this is why. He talk shyt about folks the got excuses when it's on him.

Kami

Banned
Daps
Nah, SAS left that encounter looking like he humbled Corey in the flesh.
so let me get this i call you a bytch and compromised for yeaars. you then take a picture with me?

SAS walks around with armed security nobody is touching him.

SAS humbling someone is hilarious he may be from hollis queens but he was a good kid.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
so let me get this i call you a bytch and compromised for yeaars. you then take a picture with me?

SAS walks around with armed security nobody is touching him.

SAS humbling someone is hilarious he may be from hollis queens but he was a good kid.
"I won't hug a nikka I don't like"-2Pac

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Yall sound like for real. :hhh:

"Why u ain't fight Steve A?"

He would be stupid to fight and get locked up to keep it real with yall.

He had none of the same energy he didnt have to fight just say what he say on the internet in his face. nikka is a fake tough guy living off the fact he from Chicago.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
He had none of the same energy he didnt have to fight just say what he say on the internet in his face. nikka is a fake tough guy living off the fact he from Chicago.

When the last time u had a fight and went to jail?

And how much u got to lose?

Im a fighter, but I ain't fighting if I'm going to jail for certain. Its called not being a dumb broke nigg@

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Yall lying on Corey, he never said im beating anyone's azz on sight. He said he would say everything in their face and if it came to blows so be it.

Stop the lying and egging people on to do some stupid shyt. Yall like some project thots

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yall lying on Corey, he never said im beating anyone's azz on sight. He said he would say everything in their face and if it came to blows so be it.

Stop the lying and egging people on to do some stupid shyt. Yall like some project thots
Okay do you think he said that shyt to :sas1:when he saw him? :sas2:same shyt applies to the

"Sissy Mayor".