The Official Corey Holcomb 5150 Show Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
Corey sounded like a dumbass last night, acting like a clown while someone is telling a story about suicide is just stupid. He just seemed really off last night and I think that lawsuit is really getting to him, he already said that a friend tried to give him money but he wouldn't take it which tells me that he's not doing well financially atm.
that lawsuit was settled youngin and hes back touring.

He’s just one of those people that can never be serious. how long you been following him? last night was nothing new at least the doc commanded the room and finished his story.

hes a comedian there isnt any subject he doesnt make light of and nobody was offended

Last edited:

Kami

Banned
Daps
kraigs show got 10 nikkas in one room. i thought this is a 5150 forum instead of whining just transition to the zo what show or kraig facts.

corey got his demons but few are more entertaining. the doc was a cool guests but i could have done without zo’s militant rants.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why would he have that take on suicide :gucci: It's kinda cringe imo. fukk going on with Corey.

He didn't say anything to his face and took a selfie

:comeon:
With Chicken in his hand which makes it worse somehow lol
Always had distasteful jokes about both of them. Same way he be dropping subliminals at Darlene getting an abortion.

I couldn't imagine being a white person working with Corey
Wow I wondered what happened to them the other day. That sucks but I get why they would leave lol.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This last 5150 show was cool, but certain aspects of the show didn’t sit right with me. Personally, I am a fan of Corey Holcomb and he does drop jewels in his own way, but other times, like this episode, I felt that he should have fell back concerning mental illness, depression, suicide, etc.

I felt that he may not understand the severity of these types of issues that people suffer from. It isn’t just about being weak or bytch made. Some people really suffer from these issues and the doctor, Zo and Kraig tried to break it down to him about it. Those men, even Darlene have some sense of compassion for people who go through dark times.

But, I really believe that some people within our community treat mental illness, depression, etc. like it is a religion. Other than that, he does his shyt and say funny shyt. I just think some subjects he may wanna research on a lil more before speaking on it. I still support him, but respectfully disagree with some of his comments about that topic...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Is that why they left?
Imo. They didn't give a reason why they left but I think that's why. If you noticed, it got to a point where Genevieve stopped coming and it was just Frank until he left. No man wants to be in an environment where his wife and his race is the butt of the jokes.

Imagine getting ready to go to work knowing your wife is going to be made fun of. Knowing they gon make fun of your race and your appearance....some people can take it on the chin (no pun intended) and some can't.