Daps
I am guessing Megan Good gets a bigger role in Shazam based on DC Fandome

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Surprise they never started on blue beetle like they were rumored too like 2-3 years ago

I really think Blue Beetle would be better as a cartoon. He doesn't have that organic built in fanbase that grew up with him like Static Shock and Cyborg. If he had a good, solid cartoon then that would help build him

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really think Blue Beetle would be better as a cartoon. He doesn't have that organic built in fanbase that grew up with him like Static Shock and Cyborg. If he had a good, solid cartoon then that would help build him
A movie with the Jaime Reyes version of Blue Beetle could be a box office winner if it was marketed correctly to the Chicano/Hispanic audience.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A movie with the Jaime Reyes version of Blue Beetle could be a box office winner if it was marketed correctly to the Chicano/Hispanic audience.

Maybe, but DC doesn't have that built in goodwill that Marvel does, and he's more of a kids movie type of superhero unlike Blade

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Maybe, but DC doesn't have that built in goodwill that Marvel does, and he's more of a kids movie type of superhero unlike Blade
It should be a kids type "Stranger Things" kind of movie though. Nothing about Blue Beetle screams "make it R-rated!".
It's a simple formula...teen finds sentient alien armor and uses it to beat back an alien invasion. Simple and straight to the point.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
They need to give this dude a green L hat...

prestige-luigi-adult-costume.jpg