The Official DC Fandome Thread

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Disney already realized with D23 they could get hype with their own stuff alone vs comics, movies, and tv of everyone.
Not comics, but I feel like Nintendo gave everyone the blueprint with their Nintendo Directs. Why share the spotlight with the entire industry when you can put out your own videos in your own time and dominate a news cycle?

These big events like comic con and e3 are great but it's a lot of noise and competition. Even if you bring your A game, you could find yourself out done or drowned out by something else.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope there's some big comics news in this one, since half of their books got cancelled and the other half have their writers leaving. :francis:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Can someone help me out ? I'm trying to log into Ask The Titans for my daughter that was scheduled today but it's not working.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't see a link on the site:dwillhuh:
I think everything was pre-recorded so you can just go to the DC Fandome site and pick which panels you want to watch from the different "islands" links.

I was getting nothing but 502 Bad Gateway errors so I decided to give it a bit before I go back and try to watch.