Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Look at his knockround goals the last 7 years specially against the big boys..i'll be waiting

Fam he got a goal and assist in every knockout game this year except for the final.. Breh was a shoe-in for Ballon d'or ...has more CL goals than anyone except Raul, CR and Messi

He's lethal

If you're gonna judge him solely on knock-out rounds over several seasons then you need to do that with everyone. You might not like what you find especially with players we remember fondly

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
MOI5Aar.png

dWwHBwn.png
:ehh:

Would you sack or keep Ole? (Poll reopened)

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

Fabinho was definitely not trash at Monaco, and United lost out on him because they dragged their feet for a year trying to sign him and let Liverpool snake him right out from under them.

Allison was already recognized as world class when he was at Roma. He was already Brazil's no 1 keeper.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Fabinho was definitely not trash at Monaco, and United lost out on him because they dragged their feet for a year trying to sign him and let Liverpool snake him right out from under them.

Allison was already recognized as world class when he was at Roma. He was already Brazil's no 1 keeper.

maybe ... i didn't write that :hubie: but the broader point is true :ehh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Lets talk about ball here...... you wouldn't have done what he did? :russ:
I'd have held on to the ball for good measure :russ:

Nope.

The celebration afterwards is what made it unforgivable. Picture 3 ..

giphy.gif

Suarez sinned against an entire continent ... and then he attacked Evra and munched on a few players.

He's lucky that football had softened up by the time he started with his shenanigans ....