Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I'm having a good weekend so far. United can't spoil it. fukk you.

e2a.jpg

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
That United bench :mjlol:

Doing Donny dirty.

Best thing for United is for Dortmund to :camby: their offer. Or even Sancho tell them youre wasting my motherphuckin time. So they can strengthen the squad properly.

They don't know how to strengthen the squad properly :francis:

Sancho is overpriced but at least he's a right winger. If they don't get him these fools will just get another left sided player to stand next to Rashford, Pogba, Martial, Matic and Shaw.

:picard:

Don't realize it's Ole brehs ... It's not the squad

He has no understanding of patterns. Typical British coach, they passing for the sake of passing. Oh look we can do possession and then spin it oh we had 60% of the ball.

Ole ? :dahell:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

That squad has issues too. Yes Ole is not good enough for the required level but same with most of the squad. Problem is as stated above no one at the club knows how to strengthen the squad as they're all a bunch of amateurs.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
That squad has issues too. Yes Ole is not good enough for the required level but same with most of the squad. Problem is as stated above no one at the club knows how to strengthen the squad as they're all a bunch of amateurs.

:mjlol:

squad not good enough to outplay crystal palace and brighton ...

say it ain't so breh...

ole has spent more than 200m :russ:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:ufdup:

Everything about Wally's football screams British.

Scandinavians love their British football and copied the tactics too. Denmark is the only constant producers of flair in the region. Check the history Gordon Milne, Woy, George Raynor. Some other guy who I've forgotten the name of. All had long spells working in the area.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
:ufdup:

Everything about Wally's football screams British.

Scandinavians love their British football and copied the tactics too. Denmark is the only constant producers of flair in the region. Check the history Gordon Milne, Woy, George Raynor. Some other guy who I've forgotten the name of. All had long spells working in the area.

:mjlol:

Don't know about Swedish footy brehs