Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I know your comment was tongue in cheek, but on a more serious note..
is he Sportings GOAT?
Definitely not United’s GOAT
Isn’t looking like Madrids GOAT
Definitely not Juves GOAT
Is he Portugals GOAT? Do they rank him above Eusebio?

Definitely not the GOAT EPL player, nor Serie A, nor La Liga, UCL is debatable.

The UV light is showing too many stains :hubie:

Is he the best ever player to play for Sporting? Yes. But that doesnt make him the best ever Sporting player. :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I’m looking less at iconic players and more so successful at RM as a player.

That’s why I didnt include Santiago, Zizou, Munoz.

But I did forget Gento there. Regarding me ranking him above Cdot, he’s no. 2 all time scorer but has 1 more Madrid UCL than Cdot.

I’d say he was deff the man this last UCL win they had (outside scoring in the final).

C dot won how many Balon dOr at Real? He also had the pressure of wearing the #7. His level at Real was higher and longer than Benz has been even if Benz has tenure on his side. Its Real Madrid star power matters and Benz for all of his greatness isn't matching C dots. Which is also a byproduct of the whole vs Barca/Messi storyline.

C dot/Benz is this generation Di Stefano/Puskas.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
The fact he had to get any type of approval from Fletcher is madness. The fukk is his role at United?

ManchesterUnited_Hierachy-scaled.jpg

ManchesterUnited_Hierachy3-scaled.jpg

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Y'all missimg out on this Copa Libertadores action.... :eldiego:
:whew:

Hulk called out his teammates in the media a few days ago, and then he goes out and misses that chance. I like Hulk, but he deserves the chirping he’s getting online :mjgrin:

“Hulk against a small team, Hulk in an important game”

“Hulk in a crucial game.”

“Hulk leaving from the stadium.”

trap101

All Star
Daps

Hulk called out his teammates in the media a few days ago, and then he goes out and misses that chance. I like Hulk, but he deserves the chirping he’s getting online :mjgrin:

“Hulk against a small team, Hulk in an important game”

“Hulk in a crucial game.”

“Hulk leaving from the stadium.”

Falo portuñol irmão. De verdade el Galo não deveria estar dependiendo do ese ultimo chance do partido. Jogavam 11 vs 10 por la maioria do tempo eles esqueceram como jogar Cucaball.... :yeshrug:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I used to really like Barça but the past few years of financial shenanigans man :francis:

I hope all their non Catalan players stay firm regarding the wages they're owed.
The signs were always there. We just chose to ignore them bc they had Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Dinho, Eto, then Messi. :yeshrug:

I been on “fck Barca” since Chelsea got blatantly done in by the refs in CL. At least Real Madrid dont front like they are this “Epitome of whats good about soccer” the way Barca does.