Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1914–1983

At this point either this is some grade-A trolling or these cats are all the way out of pocket :russ: when the fukk did Alec Baldwin's brother ever betray Pac

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I think I’m gonna watch the City game instead of ours. You just know Pep is gonna tell them to blitz Villa, I can see it being 3’s and 4’s very quickly.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Who do you think is getting relegated today?
Burnley or Leeds?

My money's on Burnley to finally get outta here.
Hard to tell because neither Brentford nor Newcastle have anything to play for.

I wouldn't mind Burnley going down, because fukk them :mjgrin:

And I wouldn't mind Leeds going down because even though media tried to make their return to PL a feel good story, it still couldn't hide the fact that their fans are huge pieces of shyt. Also I wouldn't mind a discount on Raphinha :mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

nbgkYTZ.png

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Doubt QSG gives a shyt about that. World Cup is right around the corner. Losing your poster boy the year your sportwashing reaches it's apex would've been a bad look

He'd be stupid to turn down the money but at the same time, he's gonna end up a footnote hiding away in France while Haaland racks up all the golden shoes/balls for the next 10 years

Both Haaland and Mbappe may end up at Madrid in 3 or 4 years. Hell both may end up at Liverpool. These contracts are short.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Lads i'm SO confident, I will NEVER post in this thread again if Liverpool win the title.

• Dap
Reactions: ADP