Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Freiburg
X8euwQK.png

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not a surprise. Spanish are known for their pettiness. :manny: Mbrappe only did what Real have done for years to others.

Will be interesting to see what the socios think of all this. Is he really dead to them for eternity or not? Whenever the next elections are will be interesting to see if the rival candidate can use "I'll do what Florentino couldn't do and bring Mbrappe to the club". Which is what Florentino done with C dot when Calderon tried and failed to sign C dot the summer before.
Surely they go all in on Salah now?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Can one of you explain to an outsider why people are so mad at Mbappe? Is this an entitlement thing? Does it make PSG so loaded up with elite talent that it makes their league uncompetitive?

I'm obviously missing some things here. I see the "tic tac" guy been pushing this for over a year now. lol

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Surely they go all in on Salah now?

Mane or Salah. Both expiring contracts next summer. I wouldn't be surprised if the Madrid papers don't go into overdrive from Monday. But yeah I'd say Salah is probably the favourite out of the 2 as he does play RW. And his contract talks have been far more public and at an impasse at the moment.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Can one of you explain to an outsider why people are so mad at Mbappe? Is this an entitlement thing? Does it make PSG so loaded up with elite talent that it makes their league uncompetitive?

I'm obviously missing some things here. I see the "tic tac" guy been pushing this for over a year now. lol

Real Madrid is seen as the lesser evil.:manny:

TheFryingDutchman

Grenada Bound
Daps
Good Pokal final today between Freiburg and
Leipzig. Freiburg was up one-nil and Leipzig went down a man. Yet, Leipzig found a win to win in PKs. First official trophy for the 13 year old/most hated club in Germany:lolbron: