Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Roberto Firmino said in private he would match this bet and never post again if City win but he's bottling it.

Do it you COWARD
Screenshot-2022-05-22-at-13-43-23.png

Definitive proof. We can't let this man back out.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Hard to tell because neither Brentford nor Newcastle have anything to play for.

I wouldn't mind Burnley going down, because fukk them :mjgrin:

And I wouldn't mind Leeds going down because even though media tried to make their return to PL a feel good story, it still couldn't hide the fact that their fans are huge pieces of shyt. Also I wouldn't mind a discount on Raphinha :mjgrin:
Think he's Barcelona bound.

Dembele probably might go to Bayern if Gnabry leaves for Real Madrid.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck @Piffiztheanswer biggest match of my fukking life breh. (Besides black stars WC games) :wow:

Hadn’t started watching in 05 and was still too young to fully appreciate what happened in 2007 :mjcry:

I’ve been there throughout the banter years. Supporting with that big ass Red Cross flag on the shirt :mjcry:

Still remember how nikkas laughed when I said I was a Milan fan during our Uni introductions :mjcry:

Look at me today.

We’ve come a long way brehs :blessed:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Im not feeling the PSG disrespect, they might be a relatively young club and obviously cant compete with Real as far as legacy but they definitely have clout worldwide and a fervent following in Paris of all places. Dior, Jordan, Stussy, Balmain etc collabs, one of the swaggiest clubs out there :cool: A lot of ballers came through there and one of the orignial "streets will never forget" clubs

9nPdH8W.jpg