Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Cancel the open top bus, Klopp farewell tour ends in shambles

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Played ball yesterday for the first time in a long while, and I got cooked by some teenagers. For the first 30 minutes or so I was locking down the midfield defensively like prime Casemiro. But after I hit the wall I was playing like 2024 Casemiro. I was out there jogging trying to look like I was working hard, but I wasn’t doing a got damn thing. At one point I put a hard foul on this kid, because I thought it would slow him down. All that did was make him start playing harder :snoop:

I was planning on playing again today, but this morning I woke up and I could barely get out of bed because my ankle is so swollen :old:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Played ball yesterday for the first time in a long while, and I got cooked by some teenagers. For the first 30 minutes or so I was locking down the midfield defensively like prime Casemiro. But after I hit the wall I was playing like 2024 Casemiro. I was out there jogging trying to look like I was working hard, but I wasn’t doing a got damn thing. At one point I put a hard foul on this kid, because I thought it would slow him down. All that did was make him start playing harder :snoop:

I was planning on playing again today, but this morning I woke up and I could barely get out of bed because my ankle is so swollen :old:
This is me. I play every Thursday evening with my 7 a side group. Takes me 3/4 days to recover and then I do it all again. I wish I was the 2024 equivalent of Casemiro. :flabbynsick:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
City up already

1000013837-removebg-preview.png